777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goodbye Branners for 30million.

Don’t break my heart

IMG_2017.jpeg

Wont happen be insane of moshiri to loose getting any money back. Still in the long term cause problems with loans ect. But i am sure he would still put money in but would be in talks with several buyers at once

We're going into administration next month apparently.

People won’t want to hear it but it’s consistent with what was going round a few months back.

The situation is as dire as it can get and we are very much living day by day.

Money from player sales over the last year has gone into player wages and “operating costs” and it’s running out.

People won’t want to hear it but it’s consistent with what was going round a few months back.

Money from player sales over the last year has gone into player wages and “operating costs” and it’s running out.
Why have we recently given out new contracts?

Daily mail saying we are going to be destroyed with 777 saying they will continue funding us. As much as I dislike 777 they have been funding providing funds despite apparently not having any money. The Daily Mail hates this club, not sure why but they have utter contempt for us.

Daily mail saying we are going to be destroyed with 777 saying they will continue funding us. As much as I dislike 777 they have been funding providing funds despite apparently not having any money. The Daily Mail hates this club, not sure why but they have utter contempt for us.
Not so much the Heil as a whole, but their journo Matt Hughes who has a real agenda against us

No you’re right, people don’t usually want to hear pointless click bait rubbish.