777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If this falls through then we need another buyer to be right there on the horizon or for Moshiri to recommence funding the club.

I'm not sure either of those things are likely.

I dont see any logic to the argument that better things will happen if this falls through.

You really have to have your head in the sand to think things are better with 777.

He's said in meetings that he would fund it if it fell through.

We already have 777's 180 million.

There will be another bidder. Just because you can't name them doesn't mean they don't exist.

It would be completely illogical for Moshiri to put the club into Admin. Makes zero sense.

You really have to have your head in the sand to think things are better with 777.

He's said in meetings that he would fund it if it fell through.

We already have 777's 180 million.

There will be another bidder. Just because you can't name them doesn't mean they don't exist.

It would be completely illogical for Moshiri to put the club into Admin. Makes zero sense.
I've never said Moshiri will put the club into admin. Of course he won't want it to happen.

But does he still have the finances to run a club and a stadium project? I dont think anyone knows the answer to that.

Why did these bidders not step forward 6 months ago?

MSP were the only group who seem to have got advanced in negotiations and it was rumoured to only be a minority investment. The club needs a takeover, not a minority investor like happened with United.

You say that like it's alright to do that, or it's a temporary state of affairs.

You have it backwards.

They didn't have 180 million, if they did they would have never had airplanes seized, missed payments to the BBL, inability to get an auditor to sign off on their accounts...all before their involvement with EFC.

They're not pooling money to buy EFC. They're borrowing to pay for EFC so they can use that asset to pay for the others. Buying Everton is the pooling, not what they have been doing.

It's an asset portfolio business. That's how they're ran. It's Peter to pay Paul that has a knock on effect.

The trouble they're in is an offshoot of spreading too thin and acquiring things they can't afford...until they can.

They're 100% sharks. 100% dodgy. But they've got to the final round of buying a football club. Have bought 5 others.

They must have enough to get them where they get to.

I also honestly done know...have any of the companies/business they've bought into gone bust?

And?

Heres the idealist scenario... Investors pay Mosh £500mill. The stadium, remaining debt. Basically pay £1billion to own the club and it's amazing stadium allowing us to use the £240mill in new revenue we'll make and push us on to success.

The reality is... someone has to bankroll £1billion cash free.

That's never gonna happen.
They are desperate to bend us over and use us to finance their fraudulent financial empire.
By the time they are prised off us we will be a worthless husk of a club.
They have no interest in us or any other club or indeed business they control beyond the extraction of money .
They invest the bare minimum in anything they own , other than themselves of course.
Placing hope in these for survival is akin to a drowning man clinging on to a Great White Shark as a flotation aid.

I've never said Moshiri will put the club into admin. Of course he won't want it to happen.

But does he still have the finances to run a club and a stadium project? I dont think anyone knows the answer to that.

MSP were the only group who seem to have got advanced in negotiations and it was rumoured to only be a minority investment. The club needs a takeover, not a minority investor like happened with United.

To me if someone really, REALLY, wanted to buy the club with the best intentions....they would. By any means.

Personally think they've seen what it's like on the inside and gone "No. Not for US, and not for that price."

Then the idea we'd getting "better" options because it's cheaper lives in Mike Ashley's world.

They are desperate to bend us over and use us to finance their fraudulent financial empire.
By the time they are prised off us we will be a worthless husk of a club.
They have no interest in us or any other club or indeed business they control beyond the extraction of money .
They invest the bare minimum in anything they own , other than themselves of course.
Placing hope in these for survival is akin to a drowning man clinging on to a Great White Shark as a flotation aid.

If anyone else wanted to pay £1billion and be "interested" in us...they would have.

Of course they'll invest the bare minimum. Personally wouldn't see it any differently to it under Kenwright but in a new stadium.

And yeah, they'll more likely to what the Glazers have done.

But in order for them to make money, they need it to run properly.

They aren’t the only game in town at all.
They are the only group who are willing to meet the valuation of the shady R&M group.
That’s a different thing altogether.
They want everyone who matters to believe they are the only option just as they did with Liege , they are attempting to bum rush the authorities into a decision .
As Liege and the Belgian football authorities have subsequently found out , they lack the finance and the intent to improve that clubs position one iota.
They are financial con artists .
Avoid like the plague .

United had a bidding war to meet the Glazers £8billion valuation.

If the investor believes the club is worth the valuation, they'll put it in.

From my POV. There isn't any.

The ones that are want us cheap or on the brink.

And we're comfortable with that? That our saviours will be people who pick up the carcass?

Just playing devil's advocate really because the other side of 777 not buying isn't all sunshine and rainbows

To me if someone really, REALLY, wanted to buy the club with the best intentions....they would. By any means.

Personally think they've seen what it's like on the inside and gone "No. Not for US, and not for that price."

Then the idea we'd getting "better" options because it's cheaper lives in Mike Ashley's world.

That would be idiotic, and bad for the club as well.

I don't understand this logic. You said earlier that no sensible investor would pay what Moshiri wants.

These guys are willing to pay what Moshiri wants (able is another question). What does that make them?

If they are not able to close the deal, sensible investors will return because 777 won't be there to inflate the price.

Moshiri will need to accept less and hopefully a more reputable and able buyer is found.

If we get the 10 points back then and only then can we start talking about administration.

I would prefer us to go in administration, take away debt and deny those blood-suckers who have lumped on our club with millions of debt to lose lots of money.

The board can override Moshiri. They are obliged to act in the best interests of the club, not Moshiri. If 777 are so bad, they can and should veto it.