777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a pathetic post.

Alan Myers has contributed more to our club than your buddy Paul ever has. Alan served the club and acts as a sane voice FOR the fans even today.

On the flip side, your buddy Paul posts cryptic tweets and articles suggesting he has inside knowledge with no credible evidence to support that he actually has.

If you couple that with the copious amount of tweets he has posted which turned out to be far from accurate, it makes a mockery of your old pal who is nothing more than a scaremongerer sitting in his basement on the other side of the world.
Other side of the world ?

Serious question
Where does he live ?

What a pathetic post.

Alan Myers has contributed more to our club than your buddy Paul ever has. Alan served the club and acts as a sane voice FOR the fans even today.

On the flip side, your buddy Paul posts cryptic tweets and articles suggesting he has inside knowledge with no credible evidence to support that he actually has.

If you couple that with the copious amount of tweets he has posted which turned out to be far from accurate, it makes a mockery of your old pal who is nothing more than a scaremongerer sitting in his basement on the other side of the world.
As far as I can tell Myers just repeats the information Everton pass to him mostly without any further investigation or opinion .
Nothing against him but what exactly has he contributed to the club ?

As far as I can tell Myers just repeats the information Everton pass to him mostly without any further investigation or opinion .
Nothing against him but what exactly has he contributed to the club ?
He's essentially their de facto communications manager as the one that the club 'officially' employs hasn't said a word in about two years.....

….i like Paul (Esk), a nice bloke when I’ve chatted with him on-line.

I don’t pretend to understand all of the Corporate business processes and jargon being communicated but I do think Esk is merely providing his opinion rather than having a particular insight or being ITK. It might help him if he makes that clear.

It might help him if he just stops talking.

He has worked for the club on 2 occasions so he has contributed.
He has contributed by essentially doing his job ?
Look , I’ve got nothing against him but he is just the mouthpiece through which the club speaks (
the same job he did at the club he does now at sky. It’s hardly cutting edge journalism.