777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it incredible that it's only these chancers interested in buying such a great club
Have I got blue tinted glasses on or what?
Im afraid so.

Do you want to lend my glasses?

Through mine I can see a club in debt by around 1.4billion, losing millions weekly and the arse has fell out of its revenue.

There are a number of clubs looking for "investment" currently in the league, I would probably invest in ANY of them over Everton.

The stadium is a 700-800 million build. Surely its not surprising that any new investors would have to come up with that money to get the nice shiny new object? In terms of actually owning/buying the club (moshiri stake) we arent asking a lot are we?

I find it incredible that it's only these chancers interested in buying such a great club
Have I got blue tinted glasses on or what?
It's just like when kenwright was supposedly shopping the club around and according to him no one was interested till moshiri , which was a falsehood just like kenwright, moshiri was looking for the most advantageous deal for him , I'm sure there's interest even with all baggage attached to the club but moshiri seems to have been to focused on getting some return invest for his puppet master , that he didn't use proper competence and realize that 777 never had the means to actually complete the deal.

Im afraid so.

Through mine I can see a club in debt by around 1.4billion, losing millions weekly and the arse has fell out of its revenue.

There are a number of clubs looking for "investment" currently in the league, I would probably invest in ANY of them over Everton.

Where does 1.4 billion come from?
200 million to 777
156million to MSP
Something like 200 million rights and media?
Another 100 million ish for stadium completion.

Im afraid so.

If the stadium was ready to go for August it might be different but someone is going to need to find £20m a month to fund the day to day on top of the stadium completion costs. I don’t see how we make financial sense to anybody asides a sports washer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back