777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im afraid so.

Do you want to lend my glasses?

Through mine I can see a club in debt by around 1.4billion, losing millions weekly and the arse has fell out of its revenue.

There are a number of clubs looking for "investment" currently in the league, I would probably invest in ANY of them over Everton.
But as a long time everton supporters it's natural for you to have a anti everton bias

I’d wager that no one would seriously want this basket case of a club at present that wouldn’t have been interested when 777 first got involved. We are now less attractive as the debt has gone through the roof! The only way I can see is administration sadly.

People also need to acknowledge our status as a premier league club was in jeopardy as we look likely to be relegated just due to the point deductions, so I'm sure thar made some potential investors wary as well

Where does 1.4 billion come from?
200 million to 777
156million to MSP
Something like 200 million rights and media?
Another 100 million ish for stadium completion.
450m to BlueSky Capitol
220m to 777
240m to MSP
25m Metro
100m for Stadium
300m for the Shares

So not all debt, but still.

This. People will be watching the club bleed and will only step in when it can take no more pain before its inevitable death. Vultures.

It’s essentially a game of chicken between Moshiri and potential investors.

Moshiri needs funds to meet cash calls as he is Everton.

Moshiri also wants a certain price for his shares.

Investors hold the tension, use the need for cash calls and wait for Moshiri to drop his price.

If 777 stop funding in June (I’ve already moved on from them) the music stops and someone has to sit in the funding cash call chair.

Moshiri, could kick the can down the road sell Branthwaite that might get him through to Sep.

At what stage would the PL step in and say that with all the new problems with 777, that they wont allow 777 to proceed even if they found the MSP loan money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back