777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this man dealt with.
tumblr_ljxtd1bUQa1qbwxefo1_1280.webp

I can’t see Bell throwing his own money at it. He’s made his piles of dosh from knowing the difference between good and bad investments. Taking the 51% stake would mean you’re taking on all that debt.

More likely is that he’d broker a deal for someone else to take over.
I agree that Bell / Downing / MSP would probably want to pitch to investors for extra capital rather than doing it themselves (although we don't know some of the current investors identities and what more they may have in the tank).

Re the debt, it's important to remember we're talking about a 750m + football stadium attached to it. They don't come for free. So even if you're taking on substantial debt it's balanced against a major asset. And with the stadium complete and more credible leadership it becomes a lot easier to refinance it on better terms and get the current cowboy lenders out of the picture.

It will be MSP and other debtors that will force him into a climb down and even a loss of control they’ll act to secure their investment.

Feel given emerging events and what the Bobble has said this is happening, the end is coming for Farhad.
MSP will want their principal back at the end of the month. When it isn't forthcoming, I'm sure they'll explain to Farhad that they will take steps by 'X' date, so he had better get a move on with selling the club.

For me the solution may lie with MSP coming in as a minority shareholder leaving 777 with a reduced majority.

MSP would hold a very strong hand in negotiations and could get a very good deal to allow the taleover to move forward.

I don't know if that would be good or bad for Everton but at least we know where the loyalties of Andy Bell lie.

For me the solution may lie with MSP coming in as a minority shareholder leaving 777 with a reduced majority.

MSP would hold a very strong hand in negotiations and could get a very good deal to allow the taleover to move forward.

I don't know if that would be good or bad for Everton but at least we know where the loyalties of Andy Bell lie.

andy bell is a blue? doesn’t have have enough to want to buy us? the bad scruff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back