777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you have to do to actually fail a fit and proper person's test?

Seems you're allowed to murder journalists, launder money, drug traffic and commit fraud

Have I missed anything?
Outside of the items explicitly written into the rules, it means whatever they decide it means this week. It's not a court of law, so precedent doesn't much matter.

Just like with the NFL, if they don't like the cut of your jib, you won't be allowed in. Money speaks volumes, but there are people they would blackball just for being who they are. If Nigel Farage put together an ownership group, I imagine the league office would find a way to tell him where to go.

You arent allowed to commit fraud.

All the other things seem fine.

As far as I know 777 havent had any fraud convictions? Im probably wrong.
They’ve not had any convictions, and the allegations against them are all, at present, civil not criminal. And as far as I can tell none of the civil allegations have even been proven either.

So we can say that there’s no smoke without fire (and there’s a lot of smoke) but on a formal legal basis I’m not sure what there is for the PL to disqualify them.

Feels like we're up the creek without a paddle, pushed along by the current with no idea if or when we'll fall off a cascading waterfall.

Really hate being an Everton fan atm. Felt like we escaped disaster by staying up to be plunged in to an even worse crisis.

An important paragraph from Mark Douglas in the I, and chimes with something I said a bit earlier on, that MSP might not want to take full responsibility themselves but are far, far better placed to bring in investors with them than 777 ever will be.

i has been told of alternative interest in Everton – including “credible” investors who could possibly support creditors MSP Sports Capital if they decide to enforce an option to acquire a controlling stake in the club – but they continue to wait in the wings as the 777 takeover process drags on.

Moshman needs to come out now and end this charade. He's best mates with Usmanov ffs, surely they know some filthy rich get from the Middle East or Asia that can come in and Make Everton Great Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back