777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive blocked quite a few twitter accounts from the horrible clickbait articles they put forth.

Always happy to find more and clean up the feed a bit. This 777 thing is starting remind me of a certain 737. Terribly unsafe.

One name Guilia. The Esk. He is completely obsessed with it.

Everton should have someone like Guilia as their communications chief instead of the unfit for purpose hologram they currently employ.
Spot on , itā€™s in public consciousness and conversation because of that ā€˜ financial expert ā€˜ .

Guilia bould on the other hand is , in my opinion , worthy of only praise for her steadfast support of Everton .

Has anyone actually got any takeover news instead of us picking the bones out of this administration nonsense.
I can tell you whatā€™s being reported definitely isnā€™t whatā€™s happening. But I definitely canā€™t tell you what is happening.

But Iā€™ll continually allude to the fact that I know something is happening, but am not at liberty to say what it is which is happening.

Iā€™m sorry but the ā€œEskā€ just comes across as a complete @rsehole here. It was an excellent articulated tweet by Citizens of Suburbia and the reply was rude and arrogant . He knows heā€™s met his match there you can spot the prickliness a mile off.

People need to stop giving him the attention he craves.

Heā€™s a know all know nothing bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back