777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t team news or transfer rumours, confidentiality will be much stricter. If any interested parties have made the decision not to conduct things in public they will likely stick to that. It’s quite possible that we know nothing right up to the point where we know everything.
That's an important point - there are regulations here and in the US about releasing material non-public information that may affect share prices for example.

Apart from playing with a poker-face - those involved have to be careful they don't get accused of market manipulation.

In fact, it underlines why some of the rumour mongers / commentators can't really be particularly legit - why would they risk that ?

Can't think of why anyone would wanna be ITK in the first place....couldn't be arsed with the hassle.

I'm not sure what joy anyone would get from that.

In terms of giving opinions on financial matters, the level of access I'd need to feel confident in commenting on that publicly (with my own name out there) is astronomically and unreasonably high.

The esk is as free to comment on the club as anyone else but he’s created a persona for himself which is based entirely on creating hysteria and passing off his own views as fact or informed
He's also very happy to have the media present him as both a spokesperson for the fanbase and an expert of Everton's finances when there is no evidence that he is either of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back