777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably nothing of interest will occur before the end of the month , and any sale ( if one actually takes place ) will not be concluded until early August.
Which means on ,current evidence ,that another difficult and arduous season lays ahead.
I’d say that’s a given in terms of another arduous season ahead. Whoever takes over, the clubs finances need put on the right footing first before we can do anything else. And let’s face it, any takeover may not be concluded before the transfer window closes.

I’d say that’s a given in terms of another arduous season ahead. Whoever takes over, the clubs finances need put on the right footing first before we can do anything else. And let’s face it, any takeover may not be concluded before the transfer window closes.
I think the upcoming transfer window is about damage limitation rather than acquisitions this year.
Thelwell has to find a way to maximise sales whilst drastically limiting spending.
I don’t envy him his task ( although he is remunerated well enough for it )

Is Farthead meeting with FAB this week?
Yeah but not our Fan Advisory Board, but the Thunderbirds.

IMG_0138.webp

Yes, they may take over short term & sell on - Moshiri has made a mess of this IMO -
Yeah. I mean one of the correct things Simon Jordan said is if you owe someone £50 it’s your problem. If you owe someone £200million it’s their problem! MSP may well want to step in if things look decidedly dicey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back