777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was actually a massive mix up. What they meant was due to the hot weather Farhad will be consuming a Fab this week.

468bf8a0ad8b51af285efd55ac347123_1.jpg
Thanks mate....anymore for anymore on these crap FAB jokes lads?

I'll wait with baited breath.

Is Farthead meeting with FAB this week?

…I’m not optimistic at all that he’ll be in the least influenced by what fans group think. He’ll listen respectfully but it won’t reach his inner-ear. He’ll say a few words that sound right but are not sincere and will continue his own merry way.

Moshiri will tick a box that he’s consulted the fanbase.

Sorry for being cynical, I’m just waiting for the moment we have a thread declaring a different buy-out is progressing.

…I’m not optimistic at all that he’ll be in the least influenced by what fans group think. He’ll listen respectfully but it won’t reach his inner-ear. He’ll say a few words that sound right but are not sincere and will continue his own merry way.

Sorry for being cynical, I’m just waiting for the moment we have a thread declaring a different buy-out is progressing.
As an old boss of mine once said, “you have a say. You don’t have a choice”. lol

Will he be influenced by the fact that these jokers are never ever in a million years getting approved do you reckon?

Well, this is the guy that signed Benitez and was mates with Kenwright.

The fans have also hounded out his managerial appointments and board appointments.

I think it is fair to say there is no love lost there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back