777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

He is. He may work out for you because of the current situation that you find yourself especially with the new stadium.
But he will always be Textor, the multi club player. Everton may lose some of their identity over time in a multi club model.
Definitely agree on this .
Personally I think Multi Club ownership is an aberration to any sport and needs to be prohibited.
As with any business absorbed into a larger conglomerate you lose a certain amount of individuality and independence.
It is also questions sporting and competitive integrity.

Be careful what you wish for.
just asking Alan, i know nothing of this fella, but if he wants in at this messy situation, then his intent must be for the betterment of EFC. Palace seem stable and are worlds apart from our mess. Not to mention you always seem to have very good players to boot. Just curious mate, my respects 👍

just asking Alan, i know nothing of this fella, but if he wants in at this messy situation, then his intent must be for the betterment of EFC. Palace seem stable and are worlds apart from our mess. Not to mention you always seem to have very good players to boot. Just curious mate, my respects 👍
It’s because of the multi club model. We have fought him off on that point. It is something he sees as the future. He has been a shareholder at a time of financial stabilisation for us but it always seemed the other shareholders were fighting against him because of the multi club model preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back