777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

this Textor fella not got a huge net worth from what I can see.

Feel a bit meh about him
Estimates seem to range from about £1.5-£3.5b , I know it’s not nation state money but compared to some people associated with us it’s not bad , whilst there is talk of other investors with him . More importantly at first glance he seem relatively savvy .

Estimates seem to range from about £1.5-£3.5b , I know it’s not nation state money but compared to some people associated with us it’s not bad , whilst there is talk of other investors with him . More importantly at first glance he seem relatively savvy .

Just need someone who has business sense, can get us back up and running like a professional football club which we haven't been for years.

It seems to vary where you look, between £1.5bn - £4bn. He has mentioned others coming in with him but as @Goat says it's a clever guy we need more than anything. We need someone who knows how to build a sports brand and make money.
Big difference here is I'd say he'd buy us on behalf of a group and be the face of it, rather than just him buying us. Not many owners these days that just use their own money, after all look at what happened to Moshiri. Much easier for these wealthy lads to spend someone else's money and only dip into theirs as a last resort.

It seems to vary where you look, between £1.5bn - £4bn. He has mentioned others coming in with him but as @Goat says it's a clever guy we need more than anything. We need someone who knows how to build a sports brand and make money.
100%. There’s only so much anyone could spend given the PSR position so personal net worth isn’t the issue. He has enough for the short-medium term but the main thing for any new owner is to get things on an even keel not to go on a splurge.

Big difference here is I'd say he'd buy us on behalf of a group and be the face of it, rather than just him buying us. Not many owners these days that just use their own money, after all look at what happened to Moshiri. Much easier for these wealthy lads to spend someone else's money and only dip into theirs as a last resort.

Myers has already said it would be just him buying, not a consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back