777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we probably won’t get to use that income for players as it’s realistically going to get swallowed up to pay off debt and stadium costs before the club even gets bought by another person.
That is being a bit presumptuous. If the players get sold before a buyer comes in, then you may have a point. As it stands now, we still have them. It all depends when the owner comes in.

You all know this will get extended.

Stop lying to yourself.
Does 777 even still exist though? Their football structure has fallen to bits, Wander and his mate have resigned, Spors was talking to the geordies and of course they are being chased for various lawsuits. Who even is 777 anymore?

I have heard from a *very reliable source that the MSP loan will be repaid on Friday with the new loan from GDA Luma and the 777 deal will expire. The same source assured me the club doesn't need to sell a single player and finances are strong for the next year. Then the source told me that DCL is a great striker and they expect him to score a lot of goals next season so it is then I knew the source was garbage.

*EXACTLY AS RELIABLE AS THE S*N FIRESALE "ARTICLE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back