777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieran Maguire should not be let near any discussion on Everton Football Club. He's anti-Everton and he'll only be on that programme tonight to spread panic.

I've said it before mate: his employers at the university really need to take a close look at what that feller has gotten up to with regard to one of this city's greatest institutions. If held have tried it on with Liverpool FC he;d have been down the road in an instant.

He's a it of an ambulance chaser to my mind mate, he preys on the sensitivities of fans and made hay from the misfortune of all the PSR concerns and deductions, fans of numerous clubs seeking his expert opinion online.

Ill give him this he does some of the donkey work in terms of crunching numbers and that can be useful, but can present these sometimes in a very dramatic way, to raise concern and build profile - he often also misinterprets application of rules or future rules - so its all with a pinch of salt. His narrative can also change in tone depending on who is working for at the time. A case in point I posted a link last week of his about Leeds and them owing a 180 odd million in transfer fees, his post would imply they are in big PSR trouble - in fact they aren't - its nothing to do with PSR - its cash flow as the contracts are already being amortised and its over a few years that money is due - yet it was a mic drop post to create an end of days scenario for Leeds.

Personally im suspicious of anyone presenting themselves as objective - but also has a sole trading financial motivation for producing content.

But i dont get to worked up over "online personalities", we should all be well able to listen and discern.

Just tell the truth, any positivity out of it, great, if it’s negative and some don’t like it then what else is there?

I’m tired of some of these media people and some of our fans as well.

The last thing this club needs is more lies, media spin , imbeciles winding others up and agendas. The truth, whatever it is, say it.

Too many stayed quiet with the last lot, no more of that.

He's a it of an ambulance chancer to my mind mate, he preys on the sensitivities of fans and made hay from the misfortune of all the PSR concerns and deductions, fans of numerous clubs seeking his expert opinion online.

Ill give him this he does some of the donkey work in terms of crunching numbers and that can be useful, but can present these sometimes in a very dramatic way, to raise concern and build profile - he often also misinterprets application of rules or future rules - so its all with a pinch of salt. His narrative can also change in tone depending on who is working for at the time. A case in point I posted a link last week of his about Leeds and them owing a 180 odd million in transfer fees, his port would apply they are in big PSR trouble - in fact they aren't - its nothing to do with PSR - its cash flow as the contracts are already being amortised and its over a few years that money is due - yet it was a mic drop post to create as end of days scenario for Leeds.

Personally im suspicious of anyone presenting themselves as objective - but also has a sole trading financial motivation for producing content.

But i dont get to worked up over "online personalities", we should all be well able to listen and discern.

Who is he mate? And what program

Just tell the truth, any positivity out of it, great, if it’s negative and some don’t like it then what else is there?

I’m tired of some of these media people and some of our fans as well.

The last thing this club needs is more lies, media spin , imbeciles winding others up and agendas. The truth, whatever it is, say it.

Too many stayed quiet with the last lot, no more of that.

What’s going on? Been under my bed all day

He's a it of an ambulance chaser to my mind mate, he preys on the sensitivities of fans and made hay from the misfortune of all the PSR concerns and deductions, fans of numerous clubs seeking his expert opinion online.

Ill give him this he does some of the donkey work in terms of crunching numbers and that can be useful, but can present these sometimes in a very dramatic way, to raise concern and build profile - he often also misinterprets application of rules or future rules - so its all with a pinch of salt. His narrative can also change in tone depending on who is working for at the time. A case in point I posted a link last week of his about Leeds and them owing a 180 odd million in transfer fees, his port would apply they are in big PSR trouble - in fact they aren't - its nothing to do with PSR - its cash flow as the contracts are already being amortised and its over a few years that money is due - yet it was a mic drop post to create as end of days scenario for Leeds.

Absolutely spot on mate.

I said a while back Maguire should be viewed as part of the entertainment industry rather than a serious football industry commentator. With his comedian partner he sells a podcast, and flogs books as a spin off of the podcast, to boost his earnings from academia. He's in it for the clicks.

His commentary is sensationalist and the enemy of objective serious discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back