777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has collapsed, so we are in big financial trouble. Looks like we have to sell off our best players in a "fire sale" to get millions in to avoid administration and more points deduction.

Source The Mirror

From an Echo article regarding the “fire sale” rumours. Perhaps certain Prominent Supporters should take note of the adverse impact of irresponsible speculation:

The 21-year-old centre-back – whose current Everton contract runs until 2027 – is also considered to have a premium on his valuation given that he is both English and left-footed. While there may be uncertainty around the future ownership of the club, the Blues hierarchy have maintained they are in a stable financial position and have been left annoyed by what they consider irresponsible claims that could be damaging to their staff and players, partners and prospective partners suggesting they are close to 'going bust' or 'entering administration'.
'Throw enough --it and some of it will stick'

Totally irresponsible & possibly very damaging. Most of us said this the moment them terms were uttered.
Should be blacklisted.

Perhaps it would have helped their case if they hadn’t spent the last 9months desperately trying to offload the club into the hands of a gang of yank conmen whilst loading the club with high interest loans lifted from the coffers of American pension funds .
I mean it hardly suggests financial stability like.
You'd think 20+ years of Kenwright lying to their faces would have made some Blues a bit more sceptical when it comes to believing a word that comes out of this club.

'Throw enough --it and some of it will stick'

Totally irresponsible & possibly very damaging. Most of us said this the moment them terms were uttered.
Should be blacklisted.
Sky was running with the story first thing in the morning it's nauseating its all about entertainment and creating clicks over relaying actual news

Try selling it for that, though. Unlike a house, a stadium's value is driven by its tenants. If they fold or move, more often than not the ultimate outcome is demolition.

The club can gin up some paper shareholder equity by overvaluing the stadium if it wishes, but no one will pay that and no one will let the club borrow against it like that's the value.
Correct (as you know). The stadium’s worth is tied to the cash it generates. Its value is not analogous to the market value of a house.

Administration shouldn't be a fear, the transfer window is opening, we have genuinely valuable players, there is TV money and prize money incoming. I don't think there is any chance we go into admin in the short term, and if someone like Textor takes us over which he wants to, that would further strengthen our position.

This has collapsed, so we are in big financial trouble. Looks like we have to sell off our best players in a "fire sale" to get millions in to avoid administration and more points deduction.

Source The Mirror
That's just the story originated by the scum tabloid starting with a s , there doesn't seem to be any validity to it

That's just the story originated by the scum tabloid starting with a s , there doesn't seem to be any validity to it
I thought The S*n was the lowest form of journalist but these “reports The S*n” articles from other papers copying them for clicks might be new depths.

Bobbleman, didn't I hear your voice interviewing Everton players in Portugal, i.e as part of the clubs social media team?

Nothing wrong with that mind, I look to your channels for gossip as much as the next man. If so, I'm, assuming the club know what you do and are happy for it to continue as any engagement is good engagement!
Mate you need to sign up to his Patreon to find out his answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back