777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct (as you know). The stadium’s worth is tied to the cash it generates. Its value is not analogous to the market value of a house.

Yeah, it's more like a shop. The new stadium is on a bit of a run down High Street just now. We will be located on a more upmarket shopping area in the not too distant.

This has collapsed, so we are in big financial trouble. Looks like we have to sell off our best players in a "fire sale" to get millions in to avoid administration and more points deduction.

Source The Mirror

Got nothing against a good firesale.

15kg Bag Approx Kiln Dried Mixed Hardwood Firewood. £5.00.

OR

70kg Bag Approx Neil Maupay organic combustible material. £4.75.

Kieran Maguire should not be let near any discussion on Everton Football Club. He's anti-Everton and he'll only be on that programme tonight to spread panic.

I've said it before mate: his employers at the university really need to take a close look at what that feller has gotten up to with regard to one of this city's greatest institutions. If held have tried it on with Liverpool FC he;d have been down the road in an instant.

Kieran Maguire should not be let near any discussion on Everton Football Club. He's anti-Everton and he'll only be on that programme tonight to spread panic.

I've said it before mate: his employers at the university really need to take a close look at what that feller has gotten up to with regard to one of this city's greatest institutions. If held have tried it on with Liverpool FC he;d have been down the road in an instant.
Hahaha, remind me again.

What was his crime? I can't keep up with all your agendas against people.

This will never happen, but I would love it if we started banning certain outlets/callout out publicly some of these journalists and hit pieces.

They are having a genuinely negative effect on the club, which even translates to the players as had been stated by the staff and players themselves.

If they are so surprised at the negative attention then consider doing something more proactive about it instead of occasionally briefing some random that they don't like some of these articles/esk admin shouts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back