777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have heard from a *very reliable source that the MSP loan will be repaid on Friday with the new loan from GDA Luma and the 777 deal will expire. The same source assured me the club doesn't need to sell a single player and finances are strong for the next year. Then the source told me that DCL is a great striker and they expect him to score a lot of goals next season so it is then I knew the source was garbage.

*EXACTLY AS RELIABLE AS THE S*N FIRESALE "ARTICLE"
Oh no, with the DCL news it looks like Im more ITK that I thought o_O. I suppose I shouldn't have said all those things about my very reliable sources mum in retrospect...

In other news, its interesting how the s*n has suddenly gotten so many people of those who were happy about it, to be be suddenly scared of the 777 dealing falling through. They control your thoughts and happiness apparently...

If Josh mentions he made several trips to Goodison, we'll just leak something in the tabloids implying he was just there to score some white lines in the parking lot , it's pretty believable
You need to come over to Liverpool before Goodison closes it's doors...I'll be your tour guide and show you round the leafy suburb of Skelmersdale.

It will be a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back