777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no chance he sold his last remaining shares

Probably gifted them to his wife or daughter. His wife still posts about us on Twitter so the shares will just stay in the family until someone else decides to sell them.
I read he sold up & stayed on to see the ground completed- what possibly go wrong with him at the helm :eek:

“Through that group, 777 is providing its clubs with access to world-class tools to support their football operations and global commercial opportunities. It is my belief that this expertise, combined with the collective strength of the clubs within the group, is what makes 777 the right fit for Everton.”

“Through that group, 777 is providing its clubs with access to world-class tools to support their football operations and global commercial opportunities. It is my belief that this expertise, combined with the collective strength of the clubs within the group, is what makes 777 the right fit for Everton.”
Utter Penfold looking dolt, sooner he’s done with our club the better

“Finally, I would like to thank the Chairman and those who are acting in interim positions at the Club for their commitment during the process to bring new investment and opportunity to the football club. They will continue to provide support and guidance in ensuring the smooth running of the Club during the next phase of this process, which will include the transaction gaining the required regulatory approval from the Premier League, the Football Association, and the Financial Conduct Authority. I will continue to update on that process as it progresses.”

Farhad Moshiri - September 2023

lol lol lol

And so ends the most ludicrous saga since the post Benitez manager search that ended in Frank Lampard taking charge
Or the pre Benitez manager search that ended in Benitez taking charge.

Begging for something normal to happen now. Doesn’t have to be spectacular and shocking, just some good, solid productive decisions that get us to the starting line of our exciting future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back