777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect, now that he now knows his ambitions to get significant money back for his shares is at an end, interested buyers of the club looking to take on the debt will materialise now.

I don't think the debt will ever be fully met mate, i think an agreement will be reached with R&M, MSP and 777, for something but not all of it.

The dynamic to my mind is this, administration suits a new owner as all debts are wiped clear.

Administration doesn't suit R&M, MSP and 777 as they will get pennies on the pound.

Thus any potential new owner is going to negotiate down that debt, with the debtors and Moshiri.

That's where we will be at now. Either the debtors get something or nothing.

Been saying for Months now Moshiri's stake is worthless.

I don't think the debt will ever be fully met mate, i think an agreement will be reached with R&M, MSP and 777, for something but not all of it.

The dynamic to my mind is this, administration suits a new owner as all debts are wiped clear.

Administration doesn't suit R&M, MSP and 777 as they will get pennies on the pound.

Thus any potential new owner is going to negotiate down that debt, with the debtors and Moshiri.

….might be a daft question, but how does ‘administration suit a new owner’ when it incurs an automatic points penalty next season (possibly in addition to FFP deduction)? I’d have thought it imperative for any new owner to maintain top flight status going into BMD.

Yes, spot on that mate. We just need to show any buyer that it wont be possible to snap us up in administration, and that depends on being able to keep the club going.

The club has a lot of issues, but it also has a great future. Interested parties will see that.

….might be a daft question, but how does ‘administration suit a new owner’ when it incurs an automatic points penalty next season (possibly in addition to FFP deduction)? I’d have thought it imperative for any new owner to maintain top flight status going into BMD.
Off the top of my head, and maybe wrong, but I'd assume they'd be getting a Premier League club at a Championship club's price. Or something like that? Essentially any owner buying us after administration must accept we're relegated that season and factor this into their planning.

Yes, spot on that mate. We just need to show any buyer that it wont be possible to snap us up in administration, and that depends on being able to keep the club going.

The club has a lot of issues, but it also has a great future. Interested parties will see that.
The future is blue.

Our best days are ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back