777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what would stability be? it’s staying up right now

i can’t and don’t see what they will bring to the table and frankly they won’t give a toss
Stability right now is having enough cash to fund the day to day running of the business. Moshiri can't do that hence we are doing it with player sales. That can't go on. Even if all they do is halt the use of player sales to fund the business it's progress. It could also hopefully involve paying down some debt so our incoming cash doesn't go out the door on interest payments.

Stability itself doesn't guarantee you won't be relegated. We probably won't spend 100m in January to buy our way out of trouble. But stability does mean you have a business that can cope better with relegation if it does occur.

Kenwright will still be Interim chairman until 777 get the official nod and the can take charge - December?
That’s what they say, year end, assuming they are considered by the premier league as fit and proper. Their track record suggests not, at least they can’t asset strip, we haven’t really got any!

Hopefully they don’t pass the test and the PL/FA block it

Don’t trust these people at all
I don't trust the PL / FA at all, either.

We're the biggest club they don't care about. They throw the book at us over everything and anything. We're never given any favourable treatment, and I can't see them lifting a finger to help us if it's easier to wave it through.

You cant sell a business with debt in the UK.

The £240 million in loans need to be paid off.
To put it simply, your house has a debt on it (mortgage) and I want to buy your house.

I get a mortgage to buy the house. I give you the money, you pay off the debt (mortgage) and keep whats left. My mortgage company put a charge on the title deeds of my house to protect their money.

However, we are not at the stage yet. We are at, I have looked at your house and want to buy it. I put in an offer to buy it and you say yes.

I now have to go away and get the mortgage company to front the money and they want to make sure they will get the money back i.e I can afford to pay the monies back.

In the above scenario though, what is missing, is the premier league are yet to ratify that 777 will pass the fit and proper persons test.

IMG_2254.webp

They're trying to buy the wrong club

Well do we want to ‘monetised ?
I certainly don’t.
I resent that demeaning view of a clubs supporters.
I accept though that many will be happy to buy substandard financial products et al as long as they have the club crest on.
But the art of scamming is to exploit your hopes , and that pretty much sums up the mission statement of this bunch of shady operatives.
Personally I think they represent the straw that will break this aging dromedary’s back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back