777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Genoa seem happy with them, don't think it'll be worse than Moshiri if I'm honest.
Vasco da Gama fans seem pretty content with them as well. All areas of their business appear to have vastly improved since they've been there... apart from actual results on the pitch like lol but they seem cautiously optimistic that that'll also improve in time.

Some say no, some say yes, some in the middle. Standard fans seem very unhappy, but Genoa seem reasonably content.

I don't believe you can judge if they are successful at turning round clubs until they have had a couple of seasons.

i don’t see them coming in clearing all the debt funding the stadium then the team

i just don’t

coz they can’t and won’t

For what it's worth according to Bobble they have proved their funding to the club to buy and fund the club, including finishing the ground.

The feeling in the club about it is "positive" from a financial perspective.

As @Caso01 above said Deloitte have been closely involved with the process and they are satisfied with the proof of funds.

They we're in talks with PIF earlier in the year about PIF investing in 777 to allow them to expand their club ownership. They were also talking to other parties. Assume they have accessed funds to allow them to purchase Everton

They buy clubs that are a mess though. Look at us! They aren't firing massive amounts of money at their clubs from what I can see so there's been no miracles but they are stabilising them and right now stability would be a step forward.

what would stability be? it’s staying up right now

i can’t and don’t see what they will bring to the table and frankly they won’t give a toss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back