777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have rock solid assurances that no points deduction is on the horizon. No way somebody hands over £500m if there's a large chance the team will be relegated.

One thing that is potentially interesting is we would have easy options to send players out on loan to get experience, and would be first in line to take the best players from any team 777 is affiliated with. Liege is always good for a youngster.

I’d be absolutely amazed if they’ve handed over even 1% of £500 million.

I'm under no illusions at all these will finance a golden age of player acquisition, or that they are the owners I've always dreamed of. And things can of course get worse.

I'm just talking about the path that we were on, on the fringes of both legality and solvency, under the Moshiri and Usmanov dream team. I believe their continued presence at this club is a threat to our existence. I'm not at all convinced 777 will deliver success but anything that gets M&U out the door removes a significant immediate threat.

I agree we are on shaky ground - have been for a long time legally and i suspect the slae is prompted by an anticipated axe that's in the warning.

But this sale makes absolutely no difference to our finances at all, its perhaps in the absence of Moshiri's investment makes them worse and creates new problems.

Not good this at all, whispers in the club offices are they they will look to sack Dyche and bring in Rooney (a name in America and club legend) so they see him as the perfect fit.

I am desperate for Moshiri to go but I'm worried about this pick.
Landon Donovan as assistant too I heard

I agree we are on shaky ground - have been for a long time legally and i suspect the slae is prompted by an anticipated axe that's in the warning.

But this sale makes absolutely no difference to our finances at all, its perhaps in the absence of Moshiri's investment makes them worse and creates new problems.
Yeah, we ain't suddenly signing £100m players and offering £300k a week wages.
It will probably just be the similar to the red bull method. Move players around.
Buy cheap, at say Berlin, then move player onto say us or Sevilla. Then sell for profit.

Such a dark day. 777 are not going to move Everton forward. Their previous investments give you an idea. Let's hope their spell at Everton is a very short one.

People keep listing all these clubs that have gone “backwards under them”, but don’t they only have a controlling interest in one club? The others minor investments in which they have little to no say in how they’re run?
3 clubs have full ownership by them, Genoa, Standard Liege and Red Star, we’re now going to be the 4th

The other 4 clubs they have stakes in, Sevilla (7.5-15%), Vasco de Gama (70%), Hertha Berlin (64.7%) and Melbourne Victory (stake percentage unknown but is a minority)

The problem is we dont have the turnover of United to fund debt like that.
Indeed.

This was my feeling when people were cheering Moshiri on for throwing millions at players - ultimately the cost comes back on the club one way or another.

Moshiri gets some of those millions back through his sale to 777 ... 777 want their millions back through the club....the 777 and other debtors want thier cash from the club for the loans, ad infinitum.

As complex as finance can seem with all the web of accounts and debts - at some point there is somebody waiting for their ROI.

Unless you have somebody who is ok throwing money in a hole - but they are few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back