777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An allegation was supposedly allegedly made on the internet that Andy C allegedly hired a private investigator to follow Bobble (an alleged rival Everton podcaster) to find out who his supposed club mole was.

Andy C allegedly denied such allegations but did allegedly admit to allegedly writing to the club about Bobble in supposedly some capacity. They have since allegedly made up.

All of the above were allegations and if anyone refers to them as anything other than allegations Andy C has allegedly pledged to instruct his lawyers to commence libel action immediately.

If you scroll back was about 200 pages ago and has triggered much japery.

Allegedly.

I am in no way suggesting any of the above is true.

I do not believe any of the above to be libellous but will remove the post if it is considered to be so.

I have no possessions to be sued for save my iPhone 5 which I access the forum on from my cave.

So what's the fuss? Seems fairly normal adult behaviour

An allegation was supposedly allegedly made on the internet that Andy C allegedly hired a private investigator to follow Bobble (an alleged rival Everton podcaster) to find out who his supposed club mole was.

Andy C allegedly denied such allegations but did allegedly admit to allegedly writing to the club about Bobble in supposedly some capacity. They have since allegedly made up.

All of the above were allegations and if anyone refers to them as anything other than allegations Andy C has allegedly pledged to instruct his lawyers to commence libel action immediately.

If you scroll back was about 200 pages ago and has triggered much japery.

Allegedly.

I am in no way suggesting any of the above is true.

I do not believe any of the above to be libellous but will remove the post if it is considered to be so.

I have no possessions to be sued for save my iPhone 5 which I access the forum on from my cave.
Cheers. It's no Rooney v Vardy tho so I'm not that rsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back