777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mates brother works at one of our locals, the owner is a former bookie and through the day when it was quiet they'd just punt on the TAB machines in the pub. The tab actually came and took them away for a while as there must be something about pub owners and staff using them. The machines are back now but they just punt with betfair on their phones all day, I'll ask my mate how TAB got wind of what they were doing.
Probably a P.I.

Right, there has been a lot of nonsense posted here and on social media today that I wish to address with FACTS not ill-informed gossip and innuendo.

A good while ago, I contacted the club in respect of an issue I had with El Bobble.

I wish to clarify for the record that NOBODY other than myself was party to making that contact, and that there was absolutely NO involvement of private investigators !!!

Any suggestion to the contrary of the above sentence is 100% wrong and therefore libellous !!!!!!!

I would further add that Bobble and I have spoken with each other by telephone today and exchanged a number of messages, and we are more than happy to consider the matter closed.

As a result of Bobble and myself being okay with one another, any further ill-informed comments on here will be liable for moderation.

@GrandOldTeam @Groucho @RAFUH @Dylan
I think missing out the reasons why you wrote to the club just raises more questions than answers.

Perhaps you could enlighten us if you are looking to put to bed any speculation...

@Dylan @Groucho @RAFUH @GrandOldTeam
Don’t ask me, I haven’t a clue what any of this is about.

My mates brother works at one of our locals, the owner is a former bookie and through the day when it was quiet they'd just punt on the TAB machines in the pub. The tab actually came and took them away for a while as there must be something about pub owners and staff using them. The machines are back now but they just punt with betfair on their phones all day, I'll ask my mate how TAB got wind of what they were doing.
AndyC

I managed a speed read through the last 30 pages or so, and still have no idea what the heck is going on.
An allegation was supposedly allegedly made on the internet that Andy C allegedly hired a private investigator to follow Bobble (an alleged rival Everton podcaster) to find out who his supposed club mole was.

Andy C allegedly denied such allegations but did allegedly admit to allegedly writing to the club about Bobble in supposedly some capacity. They have since allegedly made up.

All of the above were allegations and if anyone refers to them as anything other than allegations Andy C has allegedly pledged to instruct his lawyers to commence libel action immediately.

If you scroll back was about 200 pages ago and has triggered much japery.

Allegedly.

I am in no way suggesting any of the above is true.

I do not believe any of the above to be libellous but will remove the post if it is considered to be so.

I have no possessions to be sued for save my iPhone 5 which I access the forum on from my cave.

An allegation was supposedly allegedly made on the internet that Andy C allegedly hired a private investigator to follow Bobble (an alleged rival Everton podcaster) to find out who his supposed club mole was.

Andy C allegedly denied such allegations but did allegedly admit to allegedly writing to the club about Bobble in supposedly some capacity. They have since allegedly made up.

All of the above were allegations and if anyone refers to them as anything other than allegations Andy C has allegedly pledged to instruct his lawyers to commence libel action immediately.

If you scroll back was about 200 pages ago and has triggered much japery.

Allegedly.

I am in no way suggesting any of the above is true.

I do not believe any of the above to be libellous but will remove the post if it is considered to be so.

I have no possessions to be sued for save my iPhone 5 which I access the forum on from my cave.

Creeped out Bens sister too. And the family members (young children). Shocking behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back