777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to read my Amazon purchase
1000020856.webp

I used to browse a horse racing forum a while back and saw that someone must have dumped their life savings on a horse that lost and he'd rung up the stewards at the track demanding answers over the jockeys ride :lol: :lol:
Fella I work with, used to work at a pub with a TAB kiosk. One time another fella behind the bar put on a blag 1 million bet on a horse.
Suspended the markets and had the phones ringing. He got fired not long after.

Imagine the PI’s face when he was asked to investigate.

“ I’m not really sure this sort of thing falls within my remit sir “

“ Cheating spouses and debtors, yes, but tracking down internet grasses, who leak team news, no “

To Mr Rabinowitz,

Recently I had a barney with a fella on X (formerly Twitter). Unfortunately became public knowledge and posters on Grand Old Team are making comments. I would like to engage you for civil action against these defamatory remarks, as my internet persona has been ruined.

mate keep up someone’s sister off Twitter is a vet and they’re upset that they’ve been brought into it from 2022.

A private investigator got involved.
Which reminds me, the family dog has a problem with his backside. Wonder if she could investigate his anal juice problem?

Fella I work with, used to work at a pub with a TAB kiosk. One time another fella behind the bar put on a blag 1 million bet on a horse.
Suspended the markets and had the phones ringing. He got fired not long after.
My mates brother works at one of our locals, the owner is a former bookie and through the day when it was quiet they'd just punt on the TAB machines in the pub. The tab actually came and took them away for a while as there must be something about pub owners and staff using them. The machines are back now but they just punt with betfair on their phones all day, I'll ask my mate how TAB got wind of what they were doing.

I LIKED FUNHOUSE AS A KID AND THOUGHT THE TWIN SISTERS WERE FIT BACK IN THE DAY

I now know I was wrong and I ask for forgiveness (not for loving Funhouse as that was boss, but for thinking the twin sisters were fit and wondering if anyone would mind if I married them both when I got older)
That’s much better than asking if they have their own OnlyFans account now pal.

But if anyone does want to confirm the above then by all means feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back