777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LIKED FUNHOUSE AS A KID AND THOUGHT THE TWIN SISTERS WERE FIT BACK IN THE DAY

I now know I was wrong and I ask for forgiveness (not for loving Funhouse as that was boss, but for thinking the twin sisters were fit and wondering if anyone would mind if I married them both when I got older)
You will be pleased to know you can now rent the Funhouse Twins for whatever “party” you desire.

Last edited:

Gentlemen, it seems to me we may be dealing with a Second Letter.
IMG_5730.png

Absolutely love the drama. Grown men hiring PI's because they had the team news first and complaining about an employee sharing a name with Winstanley hahaha
Stop laughing mate.
It's all very serious and not to be taken lightly.
Not only will Andy now ban you but he'll write to the club and let them know in no uncertain terms exactly what kind of fella you are.
Bungle is in your bushes watching you right now, taking notes, masturbating furiously, while live streaming to Andy and Esk.

Youve been warned

So Andy C has admitted being in the book depositary and pulling the trigger, but claims he acted alone.

Meanwhile others have been implicated and some have even publicly apologised for their involvement. And we still have the mystery of who hired the PI.

Gentlemen, it seems to me we may be dealing with a Second Letter.
Sorry mate, you are now liable for moderation.
My lawyers will be in touch presently about this libel

Stop laughing mate.
It's all very serious and not to be taken lightly.
Not only will Andy now ban you but he'll write to the club and let them know in no uncertain terms exactly what kind of fella you are.
Bungle is in your bushes watching you right now, taking notes, masturbating furiously, while live streaming to Andy and Esk.

Youve been warned

Imagine the PI’s face when he was asked to investigate.

“ I’m not really sure this sort of thing falls within my remit sir “

“ Cheating spouses and debtors, yes, but tracking down internet grasses, who leak team news, no “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back