777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know enough about 777 to hate them or want them involved in the club but I do know the club cannot continue as it is.
Income streams have to be found that will generate large amounts of money to make the club competitive and selling pies and hot dogs won't do that.

Regarding their suitability...there is a low bar when you look around the premiership. I don't think they had had any body killed directly so that at least is a positive.

I don't know enough about 777 to hate them or want them involved in the club but I do know the club cannot continue as it is.
Income streams have to be found that will generate large amounts of money to make the club competitive and selling pies and hot dogs won't do that.

Regarding their suitability...there is a low bar when you look around the premiership. I don't think they had had any body killed directly so that at least is a positive.
Maybe you should do some reading on them, murder does not seem to be on the agenda but they are partial to the odd spot of kidnapping and drug dealing amongst other things

Maybe you should do some reading on them, murder does not seem to be on the agenda but they are partial to the odd spot of kidnapping and drug dealing amongst other things
Perfectly acceptable activities for an Everton owner.

Seriously though... I don't know enough about them to criticse or welcome them. Not all reports are completely accurate.

I am sure we would wish for better and wealthier owners/investors but I don't see a queue forming and we do need investment asap.

Seriously though... I don't know enough about them to criticse or welcome them. Not all reports are completely accurate.

I am sure we would wish for better and wealthier owners/investors but I don't see a queue forming and we do need investment asap.
They have been under investigation from the FBI, this lot are seriously dodgy mate. All the clubs they are involved with at the moment want them gone as they were promised money that has never appeared because they don't actually have any money.

Even if only small percentage of what has been reported about them , from reputable sources, is true then you wouldn’t want them near our club.
Add to that that the supporters of virtually every club they are involved with are actively campaigning to remove them, and I’m sure you would come to feel that your ambivalence towards them badly misplaced.

This is just willful ignorance. We are discussing people who are implicated both in cocaine trafficking and not paying sizable bills.

As far as suitability goes, it's like this. The Saudis won't run out of money. That's how they passed the fit and proper test, loathsome as their other actions are. There's no guarantee this lot will pay, and they're crooks. They can't be allowed near any Prem club, much less ours.

This kind of head in the sand stuff is exactly how people get kidnapped.

This is just willful ignorance. We are discussing people who are implicated both in cocaine trafficking and not paying sizable bills.

As far as suitability goes, it's like this. The Saudis won't run out of money. That's how they passed the fit and proper test, loathsome as their other actions are. There's no guarantee this lot will pay, and they're crooks. They can't be allowed near any Prem club, much less ours.

I have not seen so many people with their heads in the sand in quite a while.

The sale of Everton or a stake in it will happen if we want it to or not. Moshiri does not have the funds to build the ground and run the club so investment has to be found and there seems to be very few others interested.

Whatever deal happens eventually will be signed , sealed and delivered before the fans hear about it and if more money is pumped into the club then most fans will get over their reservations very quickly.
I don't see too many people up in Newcastle complaining about their owners.

In my opinion this holier than thou attitude is not reflective of the world in which Everton operates. Just as fans have expectations for our club far in excess of what has been achieved in nearly forty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back