777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Martinez the 1 who was given a record Transfer fee Striker?

Yeah, that was him.
Koeman spent the same amount on Bolasie, almost the same on Schneiderlin and Klaassen,and spent more again on Keane and Siggurdson.

We still break even on 1 of them, if Saudi decide they Keane and think hes worth it for half the price of Maguire.

We csn dream.

I'm told there is a real reluctance from within the PL and FA to have 777 takeover.
audrey-hepburn-breakfast-at-tifannys.gif

He didn't sign loads o quality, but the likes of Deulofeu would walk into this Everton team right now. And Lukaku was an absolute gem...as was Gareth Barry.
It's an ugly thing to admit, but McCarthy, Kone, Robles and Lukaku looks like a coup of a window by present standards.

He was elected because he was the only one who went for the position he was elected for. They're not comfortable with it.
I mean if he ran unopposed surely that’s the fault of the 7.9billion inhabitants of earth that didn’t run not the one guy who did. It’s an incredibly minor thing that wouldn’t matter either way.

I would imagine if 777 takeover the club our ability to purchase players on favourable terms will be limited , given their well documented and serial failure to pay monies owning.
Their credit rating must be extremely low.
Every transaction will probably require payment up front and banked before any player is allowed to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back