777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people I'd imagine.
It'd be backed by some major company so if the rates are similar and it does a tiny bit of good for the club coffers, why not?
This is actually the kind of stuff I want to see the club doing.
Does anybody else do it? Like, can you get Man Utd car insurance or Chelsea electricity?

Genuinely curious as I've never seen it before.

Does anybody else do it? Like, can you get Man Utd car insurance or Chelsea electricity?

Genuinely curious as I've never seen it before.
no idea really. Here in the States everything is the official "x" of the redsox, the official "Y" of the patriots. And I mean everything.
From the official Broadband supplier to the official landscaping company to the official hospital....
A lot of these companies offer discount codes for fans etc.
Everything will be monetized, especially with the new stadium.

Make no mistake this group will be the final nail in the clubs coffin.

The only Blues I've spoken too who are happy for this lot to buy the club are the ones who have bought into the administration stories floating around social media rather than anything positive that 777 have done/look to offer us.
None of us know the actual financial situation at the club or the finances of Moshiri.
At this stage it is only opinions we are discussing.

What is undeniable however is that the club has been a disaster at generating non football revenues.

If 777 do take control and start to monetise the Everton FC brand then at least they will be dragging the club into the 21st century from a non football earnings point of view. W may not like certain aspects of that but it is a modern day reality for football clubs.

There has been scope for development of the brand over decades but it has been an almost total failure.

It is largely the off field revenues of the big successful clubs that make them big successful clubs.

None of us know the actual financial situation at the club or the finances of Moshiri.

What is undeniable however is that the club has been a disaster at generating non football revenues.

If 777 do take control and start to monetise the Everton FC brand then at least they will be dragging the club into the 21st century from a non football earnings point of view. W may not like certain aspects of that but it is a modern day reality for football clubs.

There has been scope for development of the brand over decades but it has been an almost total failure.

It is largely the off field revenues of the big successful clubs that make them big successful clubs.
Bingo. We need to globalize and extend our brand well beyond the city limits. Bill tried to turn us into an exclusive self-righteous turd of a club and while Everton FC have done a lot of great things in the community, we could have done the same while growing our image overseas and even nationally. Because we haven’t done so we are leagues behind the top clubs and reliant on dodgy money from sketchy sources.

I hate the idea that fair weather fans aren’t welcome because it is those people that buy merchandise and help generate revenue for the club. Every fan is important regardless of their emotional investment. Nothing makes any of us special.

I hear this alot but outside the top 6 prawn sandwich clubs - who actually does this ?

Not saying we dont need to improve revenue wise but I think there is a myth that we're miles behind our peers which isn't actually the case.

Newcastle are benefiting from Saudi owned companies sponsering their toilets at SJP and West Ham have a 60k stadium paid for by the tax payer.

Everyone else is pretty much around us.

The idea of 777 sucking every ounce of blood out of a largely working class fanbase and investing not much of it back into the playing side (and instead filling their own pockets which is their modus operandi) is seen as somehow "modernising the brand" is shameful tbh.

I hear this alot but outside the top 6 prawn sandwich clubs - who actually does this ?

Not saying we dont need to improve revenue wise but I think there is a myth that we're miles behind our peers which isn't actually the case.

Newcastle are benefiting from Saudi owned companies sponsering their toilets at SJP and West Ham have a 60k stadium paid for by the tax payer.

Everyone else is pretty much around us.

The idea of 777 sucking every ounce of blood out of a largely working class fanbase and investing not much of it back into the playing side (and instead filling their own pockets which is their modus operandi) is seen as somehow "modernising the brand" is shameful tbh.
This post gives me great hope.

Purely on the basis you are usually wrong about EVERYTHING , I'm feeling rather confident in 777 being good for us.

Thanks for this.

This post gives me great hope.

Purely on the basis you are usually wrong about EVERYTHING , I'm feeling rather confident in 777 being good for us.

Thanks for this.

If you have nothing intelligent or fruitful to add to a discussion then perhaps dont embarass yourself by showing the world the only ace up your sleeve is to insult someone you dont agree with. 🤦‍♂️

When you have read up on 777 then come back to FB92 and let me know exactly why you're happy for them to own the club. Maybe its the late payments to their companies, cash flow problems or the allegations of kidnapping and fraud that has you particularly excited about them running us "professionally" lol

If you have nothing intelligent or fruitful to add to a discussion then perhaps dont embarass yourself by showing the world the only trick up your sleeve is to insult someone you dont agree with.

When you have read up on 777 then come back to me and let me know exactly why you're happy for them to own the club. Maybe its the late payments to their companies, cash flow problems or the allegations of kidnapping and fraud that has you particularly excited about them running us "professionally" lol
Keep posting buddy....you're making me look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back