777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate has just told me that Vasca Del Gama have been hit with a transfer ban. Owned by these clowns. Probably already on here somewhere but there you go

1696018809664.webp

I truly hope mate that if we're 10th or above by mid November another offer may come in. Their bid came when we were at our absolutely lowest ebb, a real Everton side would have more sniffing around than them I'm certain. This is not a done deal yet I reckon.

The outcome of the PL profit and loss case will also be a factor. Perhaps people are put off thinking it could be a huge fine or a transfer ban on a side that had 1 point from the first 5 games.

I am no expert on these footy club takeovers and I imagine there is a lot of sensational stories being reported in the media that are stretching the truth about 777. However, there does seem to be too much iffiness about 777. It can’t possibly end well

Moshiri has no money to invest and sounds like 777 have no money to invest into the team - 777 just buy us time to complete the stadium imo. It'll be bedsheets out again in 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back