777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't believe that is the case.

Simply because if it were true then there is zero chance of them being approved as our next owners.
Why would 777 but above all why would Moshiri proceed with a proposal which has no hope of success.

I don't know what 777 will be like as owners but I think there is a good chance they will be our new owners.

I have heard from anybody who has a clue as to where the finances to buy Everton are coming from and for that reason I think we need to not rush to judgement.

I cannot help but feel that hidden deep in this proposal somewhere is the influence of Usmanov.

usmanov? not a chance he’s got more money then 777 he’s already wasted loads

he wouldn’t go into business with them

if it was the case he would of “unlegit”

give mosh everything

We'll have to wait & see won't we.
Not like there's another option is it.
I truly hope mate that if we're 10th or above by mid November another offer may come in. Their bid came when we were at our absolutely lowest ebb, a real Everton side would have more sniffing around than them I'm certain. This is not a done deal yet I reckon.

I truly hope mate that if we're 10th or above by mid November another offer may come in. Their bid came when we were at our absolutely lowest ebb, a real Everton side would have more sniffing around than them I'm certain. This is not a done deal yet I reckon.

Based on absolutely nothing, that is what I keep coming back to. 777 are dodgy, or, being nice, have a poor rep it seems. The whole thing has been very noisy. Most takeovers are not. A few outliers granted, (Chelsea). And they dont seem to have where near the cash that Moshiri is apparently wanting. And he hasnt said a word neither.

I think it is a done deal

Think the establishment can't wait to see the back of Moshiri & Usmanov.

usmanov? not a chance he’s got more money then 777 he’s already wasted loads

he wouldn’t go into business with them

if it was the case he would of “unlegit”

give mosh everything

A Miami-based PE firm would not go into business with a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back