777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the concern is their ability to do what they say they're going to do and whether they have the backing to do it?
They have obvious cashflow problems. That's a problem with their model, which has to be to leverage and make money on margins, based upon their growth rate and accounts of how they have managed distressed assets.

The last thing we need is them executing a leveraged buyout on a club in an already heavily leveraged state, then finding themselves unable to borrow to cure their cashflow problems. The Wall Street version of that party came to an end in the late 1980s for a reason.

No other buyer is waiting.

It's these cowboys or The End.
I doubt that. Even if Usmanov is telling Moshiri it's a number or a kneecapping, he can only recover what the market will bear.

There are plenty of accounts that there were other interested prospective buyers, but never at what 777 claims they are willing and able to pay, because the books are a horror show.

They have obvious cashflow problems. That's a problem with their model, which has to be to leverage and make money on margins, based upon their growth rate and accounts of how they have managed distressed assets.

The last thing we need is them executing a leveraged buyout on a club in an already heavily leveraged state, then finding themselves unable to borrow to cure their cashflow problems. The Wall Street version of that party came to an end in the late 1980s for a reason.

I doubt that. Even if Usmanov is telling Moshiri it's a number or a kneecapping, he can only recover what the market will bear.

There are plenty of accounts that there were other interested prospective buyers, but never at what 777 claims they are willing and able to pay, because the books are a horror show.
That's fine mate.

I personally don't think we are an attractive purchase currently.

Clever investors will wait for the ship to steady.

There isn't much that 777 can add to what was said last week i.e the regulatory process is already well advanced.

At this stage the probability is that the less said the better.

Frustrating for us fans but probably sensible. If in fact they are talking to ESK today I don't expect anything other than hopes and expectations to be spoken about.

There isn't much that 777 can add to what was said last week i.e the regulatory process is already well advanced.

Frustrating for us fans but probably sensible. If in fact they are talking to ESK today I don't expect anything other than hopes and expectations to be spoken about.
More like thoughts and prayers.

There is also very little they can say because their ‘model’ is built on dubious foundations and doesn’t bear a cursory public analysis , let alone one with any solid projections which will fall apart when scrutinised.

Morning :

Rest of the thread :

2h
*With £440m of existing shareholder debt & £350m approx of external debt, how will 777 treat the debt burden created by Moshiri?
the esk
@theesk
·
2h
In addition the future capex requirement is significant for any purchaser of Everton including future stadium funding (£250m plus ?) & investment in the squad
*What are your funding plans?
* To what extent will you rely on debt?
the esk
@theesk
·
2h
* The board & executive teams need a complete overhaul. What are your recruitment plans & how will you compete with the largest clubs for the best talent?
*What are your objectives for the business and as investors what is your medium/long term plan & exit route/time frame?
the esk
@theesk
·
2h
From a footballing perspective

*Within the constraints of existing PL regulations & the P&L position of the club how do you meet the obvious investment needs of the squad?
*Recruitment has been Everton's greatest problem for many years. How do you propose to improve that?
the esk
@theesk
·
2h
*How will your multiclub model assist in the above?
*Your portfolio is expanding. How will you allocate management resources to satisfy our considerable short & medium term transition needs?
*What will distinguish your approach to us compared with your existing portfolio?
the esk
@theesk
·
2h
More generally what is your plan for the highest levels of governance & meaningful fan engagement?
the esk
@theesk
·
2h
Finally what specific resources & expertise exists within the 777 ownership group to allow Evertonians to truly believe you can return us to the top of the domestic & European competitions in line with our club motto, NSNO

How about: Why can't your entities meet their financial obligations as they come due? ie BBL, Vasco da Gama, airplane leases?

I am bemused by the "wait and see" attitude that many have. The problem with this tactic is that if/when it does go wrong - no amount of protests, bedsheets or forced rescheduling of matches (see Utd) will get rid of them once they're in the door as they live on the other side of the world and will probably be tucked up in bed whilst Everton are playing football matches.

@ForeverBlue92 will not accept these cowboys neither will he forget the names of those who have actively promoted their proposed takeover.

I would also imagine they'll use any profit from us / TV money to help make payments to their other businesses / clubs on time rather than putting it all back into EFC.

This lot are a skint/more corrupt version of Mike Ashley.
Are there extra awards/points/trophies/Kudos for self taggers?

asking for a friend!

As far as I'm aware they had no interest in a full takeover.

If this doesn't go through they'll be back in the picture, which seems to be the best outcome we could hope for at the moment.

These were the two groups to give Moshiri the most in return, and MSP has a financial stake in the club now.

I am bemused by the "wait and see" attitude that many have. The problem with this tactic is that if/when it does go wrong - no amount of protests, bedsheets or forced rescheduling of matches (see Utd) will get rid of them once they're in the door as they live on the other side of the world and will probably be tucked up in bed whilst Everton are playing football matches.

@ForeverBlue92 will not accept these cowboys neither will he forget the names of those who have actively promoted their proposed takeover.

I would also imagine they'll use any profit from us / TV money to help make payments to their other businesses / clubs on time rather than putting it all back into EFC.

This lot are a skint/more corrupt version of Mike Ashley.
I would have thought another temp ban would get you to give your head a wobble and act normal but I guess not

No other buyer is waiting.

It's these cowboys or The End.
Don't think some are getting this at all.

It's over , 777 is the last chance saloon.
There's no more lifelines left , the drawbridge has been firmly pulled up.

It's 30 years of mismanagement coupled with 7 years rapid decline.
No turning the clock back , this really is .....The End my beautiful friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back