Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If/when this goes tits up, how bad a financial state are we in? Are we going to go into administration?
Unless Moshiri finds his ATM or another buyer is waiting to pounce, I'd say it's likely.

We're not a viable business without shareholder support.
Seems like the esk has been spot on with these clowns all along, with him saying they have no money
Yet plenty still ignore him.

He's not been wrong on Evertons financial position for a long time.

We need a Middle East man.

We dont need Yank vultures.

Some laughed when I said it months back but once again I have been proven to be correct.
Of course we do and it's a nice suggestion, but if this Middle East man existed it would be happening or happened already. Unfortunately seems only Yank vultures are interested.

Do you want some sort of prize?what validation are you after and why?

I simply want this to be a time of reflection. There is simply too much misinformation swirling around EFC social media currently, from 777/MSP being good for the club to local businessmen being wealthier than an Uzbek Oligarch.

Fans need to listen more to wise men with knowledge of football.

Of course we do and it's a nice suggestion, but if this Middle East man existed it would be happening or happened already. Unfortunately seems only Yank vultures are interested.

Not necessarily my friend, the Qatari's had Utd in their sights which has fallen through and potentially if this deal falls through Mr Moshiri will simply need to reduce his current asking price.

There should be no encouragement of 777 buying our wonderful club as it would cement the end of us as being any kind of sleeping giant.

I simply want this to be a time of reflection. There is simply too much misinformation swirling around EFC social media currently, from 777/MSP being good for the club to local businessmen being wealthier than an Uzbek Oligarch.

Fans need to listen more to wise men with knowledge of football.
Who is this and dont say the esk,

Unless Moshiri finds his ATM or another buyer is waiting to pounce, I'd say it's likely.

We're not a viable business without shareholder support.

Yet plenty still ignore him.

He's not been wrong on Evertons financial position for a long time.
I dont ignore him just dont take what he says as fact,

Not necessarily my friend, the Qatari's had Utd in their sights which has fallen through and potentially if this deal falls through Mr Moshiri will simply need to reduce his current asking price.

There should be no encouragement of 777 buying our wonderful club as it would cement the end of us as being any kind of sleeping giant.

No middle eastern state/oil fund is gonna want to buy us.

The times have changed for a club like City to be taken over. Newcastle was debt free and cheap but still won't get to the levels City have reached due to the financial restrictions in place.

We've about £500mill debt and a £200mill stadium to fund. We're valued at £1billion.

If you look at world football...there's a handful of Saudi/qatari owned club's rather than a boat load, especially when there's bigger name club's with champions league football more desirable than ours.

Mosh also got the KB from them at the last World Cup

Last edited:
Yeah, because they'll definintely want to go from buying Utd to buying us lol

Who were Man City/PSG/Newcastle before the oil money arrived ?

We're still a much bigger club than either of those 3 were. Someone with a lot of dough and connections to good business people to come onto the board could turn us into a power house that FB92 has no doubt about.

Who were Man City/PSG/Newcastle before the oil money arrived ?

We're still a much bigger club than either of those 3 were. Someone with a lot of dough and connections to good business people to come onto the board could turn us into a power house that FB92 has no doubt about.
None of them were motivated by buying The Biggest Club In The World™.

Were any of those three trying to buy a much, much bigger (sadly) club immediately before buying those 3? Don't believe so.

They won't want the appearance of having failed and "settled" for buying us.

None of them were motivated by buying The Biggest Club In The World™.

Were any of those three trying to buy a much, much bigger (sadly) club immediately before buying those 3? Don't believe so.

They won't want the appearance of having failed and "settled" for buying us.
I think they’re much more likely to switch their attention to Liverpool rather than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back