Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want some sort of prize?what validation are you after and why?
1697625338223.webp

I simply want this to be a time of reflection. There is simply too much misinformation swirling around EFC social media currently, from 777/MSP being good for the club to local businessmen being wealthier than an Uzbek Oligarch.

Fans need to listen more to wise men with knowledge of football.
You really typed this with a straight face didn’t you? JFC

I dont ignore him just dont take what he says as fact,
And that's 100% the correct approach.

People should always make their own minds up about what they read on the Internet. You can form an opinion on how much of your own fact checking certain people warrant over time.

When it comes to Everton financial stuff, I don't need to do much further research with stuff The Esk posts. I can't remember anything he's said on that topic that's been innacurate.

Luckily, he's stopped the transfer scoops so that solves that issue. lol

TL;DR version,
  • No one knows where 777 get their cash from.
  • They’ve not given the correct records to the authorities - says ‘anonymous source who is ITK’
  • Didn’t pay the leccy bill cos of a miscommunication, but that along with anything else they owed is all square now.
  • No one from 777 was wishing to be interviewed.
Basically the same old story rehashed again, with once again nothing to substantiate any of the claims.
Ehh…

It states they have gotten the cash for the Everton loan through A-Cap. And at the end they have produced a prospectus to raise more capital in part to purchase Everton (which is coincidentally not far off from what they would owe Moshiri for his shares). So they’ve borrowed expensive money to loan it on to Everton, and no one knows where they are getting the cash for EFC, including 777.

They haven’t been able to produce audited financial accounts now for at least two fiscal years. A business of its supposed size not having an audited set of accounts is baffling, at least if everything is above board. The fact that they can’t produce these accounts likely means an auditor wouldn’t sign off on them.

Don’t forget the TWO missed payrolls.

Even if this goes through somehow, these people are clowns and don’t have their crap together. You can question individual claims or sources, but in the aggregate it’s impossible to ignore. I can’t recall another sale of a major sports entity having this much negative press about the purchaser’s financial standing, AFTER the deal has been agreed.

I think they’re much more likely to switch their attention to Liverpool rather than us.

The money that it would cost to buy Liverpool compared to the money that it would cost to buy us is night and day. I know Liverpool comes with a more global appeal and I guess if it's a sportswashing project that's what they're after. But at half a billion compared to 6-8bn (based on Chelsea's valuation) you think it's only a matter of time before a Middle Eastern consortium looks at us - particularly when the stadium is up and in use.

The money that it would cost to buy Liverpool compared to the money that it would cost to buy us is night and day. I know Liverpool comes with a more global appeal and I guess if it's a sportswashing project that's what they're after. But at half a billion compared to 6-8bn (based on Chelsea's valuation) you think it's only a matter of time before a Middle Eastern consortium looks at us - particularly when the stadium is up and in use.
Yeah but they were just close to buying Utd, so the outlay probably isn't a big concern

When the likes of New York Times and Washington Post are doing articles which don't show them in a great light I wouldn't class it as a negative rumour.

They also go hit-pieces on many many Companies and business people, so its exactly what I would call it.

But yes, its still not great.

None of them were motivated by buying The Biggest Club In The World™.

Were any of those three trying to buy a much, much bigger (sadly) club immediately before buying those 3? Don't believe so.

They won't want the appearance of having failed and "settled" for buying us.
The thing is though, the bigger the threat of bankruptcy, the more attractive we are. My fear is that we will be bought out after the bankruptcy when we are at our cheapest.

Look at the mancs, they were talking about 6b for company that has a turn over of 500m. The RS have a much bigger turnover/income these days than Man U. If the RS were for sale, they would be a similar price. To buy them now, you are having to pay a premium that very few people can afford.

Where as we will be sold for a pound, because of the hundreds of millions in debt. Or we will go into bankruptcy, the creditors will get whatever the insolvency solicitors manage to get for the debt from the new owners, usually a few pence per each pound of debt that the new owners will have to pay. Then the new owner will have a debt free club, with a brand new stadium paid for, or very nearly paid for.

To buy us now, its going to be at least 750m, which is the amount of debt, and we are losing money every year. To buy us after bankruptcy it maybe a few tens of million. If you are going to buy a club, would you buy one for buttons with no debt after bankruptcy, or would buy someone like the RS or the mancs for 6b when they only generate 5-600m a year.

Purely from a business point of view, as a business man you would by the club in bankruptcy. Thats the big fear for me.

Who were Man City/PSG/Newcastle before the oil money arrived ?

We're still a much bigger club than either of those 3 were. Someone with a lot of dough and connections to good business people to come onto the board could turn us into a power house that FB92 has no doubt about.
We have great history, are one of the traditional big clubs in England.
But we are not a bit club currently. Infrastructure, commercial revenue, on pitch success, all below par.
PSG, Man City both bigger clubs than us now.

The thing is though, the bigger the threat of bankruptcy, the more attractive we are. My fear is that we will be bought out after the bankruptcy when we are at our cheapest.

Look at the mancs, they were talking about 6b for company that has a turn over of 500m. The RS have a much bigger turnover/income these days than Man U. If the RS were for sale, they would be a similar price. To buy them now, you are having to pay a premium that very few people can afford.

Where as we will be sold for a pound, because of the hundreds of millions in debt. Or we will go into bankruptcy, the creditors will get whatever the insolvency solicitors manage to get for the debt from the new owners, usually a few pence per each pound of debt that the new owners will have to pay. Then the new owner will have a debt free club, with a brand new stadium paid for, or very nearly paid for.

To buy us now, its going to be at least 750m, which is the amount of debt, and we are losing money every year. To buy us after bankruptcy it maybe a few tens of million. If you are going to buy a club, would you buy one for buttons with no debt after bankruptcy, or would buy someone like the RS or the mancs for 6b when they only generate 5-600m a year.

Purely from a business point of view, as a business man you would by the club in bankruptcy. Thats the big fear for me.
Moshiri will still want something out of the club, he gets nothing through Administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back