Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the sale that is newsworthy, it's the purchasers and their fitness.

I don't recall any stories from Tariq Panja about MSP's dubious financial standing when they were under contract.

It's not the source of the information that needs to be questioned, it's 777.
Well personally I think everything needs to be questioned, that’s the balanced view. I dare say if MSP had got as far there would be stories about them too. It’s a narrow topic with a lot of journalists looking to hit quotas that’s why I’m sceptical.

Look at the stadium- the build has gone pretty smoothly and there’s been no end of stories saying it’s in peril or behind. I’m not saying the takeover process is or isn’t going smoothly but the cynic in me says even if it was we’d be seeing no end of stories suggesting it wasn’t.

All we can really do is hope that 777 falls through and someone decent pops up to buy us

It's unlikely I grant you

Any new buyer will owe both 777 and MSP money for the loans they've put into the club either way, along with the money owed to other lenders.

It's gotten so, so messy.

The only way out I see is administration to be honest, difficult to imagine an outcome that's not that at the moment.

I think after this FFP hearing/issue (24th Oct) we will see more active action in terms of the takeover.

It will highlight what our financial situation is more clearly before we issue our yearly finances which could interest more investors.

777 seem to be robbing Peter to pay Paul. They have huge holes and dodged a lot of deadlines. Because of their setup, it is very hard to determine who is investing to buy Everton, I can't help but feel that Usmanov is still behind the driving of this.

I think we have a real threat of administration in real time but Uncle Uzzy and Moshiri are still somehow behind 777 given

Well personally I think everything needs to be questioned, that’s the balanced view. I dare say if MSP had got as far there would be stories about them too. It’s a narrow topic with a lot of journalists looking to hit quotas that’s why I’m sceptical.

Look at the stadium- the build has gone pretty smoothly and there’s been no end of stories saying it’s in peril or behind. I’m not saying the takeover process is or isn’t going smoothly but the cynic in me says even if it was we’d be seeing no end of stories suggesting it wasn’t.

MSP did get that far, it just wasn't a full takeover. There was little need to question their financial standing as they are well known in financial and sporting sectors, there was never any hint of them missing payrolls, not funding investments, getting clubs slapped with transfer bans.

All of these journalists aren't out there to hit quotas on the same topic. The New York Times isn't writing about Everton for the sake of filling space. They just aren't.

I think after this FFP hearing/issue (24th Oct) we will see more active action in terms of the takeover.

It will highlight what our financial situation is more clearly before we issue our yearly finances which could interest more investors.

777 seem to be robbing Peter to pay Paul. They have huge holes and dodged a lot of deadlines. Because of their setup, it is very hard to determine who is investing to buy Everton, I can't help but feel that Usmanov is still behind the driving of this.

I think we have a real threat of administration in real time but Uncle Uzzy and Moshiri are still somehow behind 777 given

“Uncle Uzzy” has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. He is on a yacht somewhere not even thinking about Everton Football Club for one single second and probably blocked Moshiri’s number.

Even before they got involved with Everton there was a few dodgy stories about 777.

Our lords and saviours
Screenshot_20231018_154751_WhatsApp.webp

Just on our financials. Has there been any other club this deep in the dog doo?

We seem to be borrowing money all over the place

How are these dodgy cowboys loaning us a single pound when they don’t seem to be able to provide proof of funds?! Don’t expect the league to sign them off as fit and proper anytime soon.

How has it got so poorly managed that we can’t even manage to cover day to day running costs without needing a loan? Bloody criminal ineptitude.

Absolutely stinks, the whole rats nest need jibbing, with moshiri and chairman Bill head of the line.

It’s so messy now - I don’t see how we avoid administration they way things are going, not sure we’ve hit bottom yet.

Moshiri clearly does not want to put another bean but if it is a choice between having to invest further funds again or administration surely he will find the money to keep us running until a new buyer comes along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back