Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least their homepage has an image of a guy in a headlock

1697643151553.webp

It’s the Everton way

Does seem very strange. The club must be pillaging all the TV money and sponsorships into the stadium costs, no other explanation as to why we couldn't afford to pay our teams wages.

The TV money is spoken for with the R&M debt. That would have been a source of short term financing for operating costs, but it is tapped.

777 seem to be robbing Peter to pay Paul. They have huge holes and dodged a lot of deadlines. Because of their setup, it is very hard to determine who is investing to buy Everton, I can't help but feel that Usmanov is still behind the driving of this.
As in involved with 777? Surely not? If we think the idea of doing business with Russia is bad here, they'd get strung up for any even slight connection over in America

I mean Im not sure why people are surprised Moshiri isnt putting a dime into the club and using 777 to pay for the wages etc. We have sold a large amount of players the past 2 seasons and replaced with the bare minimum. If it wasnt obvious after the Gordon sale that Moshiri was done and was just trying to milk money from it until he could sell, it should have been even more obvious after this past summer window. He has no intentions of doing anything but spending just enough to keep the squad in the league, and then draining as much money as he can from what talent is left until the point someone else buys the club from him.

I mean Im not sure why people are surprised Moshiri isnt putting a dime into the club and using 777 to pay for the wages etc. We have sold a large amount of players the past 2 seasons and replaced with the bare minimum. If it wasnt obvious after the Gordon sale that Moshiri was done and was just trying to milk money from it until he could sell, it should have been even more obvious after this past summer window. He has no intentions of doing anything but spending just enough to keep the squad in the league, and then draining as much money as he can from what talent is left until the point someone else buys the club from him.

I'd think it most likely the Gordon money went to immediately pay off some stadium bills, keep the lights on for a month or two longer. With how things are, money can't be taken out of the club or it will collapse immediately. Its just trying to survive as long as possible and hope its enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back