Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saudi’s, Qataris & other money no object groups don’t want a bargain though, they want what they want. There would be more potential in us if FFP didn’t exist but it does, for now.
It does and doubtless they'll be watching to see how city fare in legal terms
but when it comes to buying a club, they may not want a bargain but they aren't idiots, they'll do their due diligence.
And when it comes to Everton, they'll get naming rights to the new stadium. The name wont be used in the Euros but it will be associated with the ground.

I honestly feel that there are massive strings and conditions attached to clearing some of the loans the club owes.
Maybe too many strings when you compare us to the likes of Newcastle.

We're still a well known name,
we still have a global and strong local fan base
we have a new iconic stadium at 75% completion.
we have been trying to come within FFP for the past 3 years meaning if we can avoid major trouble next week we should have a clear runway to start building in the right direction.
And we finally look like we might have a passable football structure.

All this should make us a sought after commodity but the fact that only 777 seem to be serious buyers raises all sorts of questions about where they are getting their money. Are 777 even going to be a clean break from everything thats gone on.
And what else is holding up serious interest from the big players?

Well some of it seems to come from them leveraging loans against a profitable insurance company they own (up to about $1bn now I read).

the rest? Who knows?

and what internet rate are they charging the club?
Each passing day that passes this proposal looks more incredulous,.

Concerning there's still no other interested parties. Moshiri, will have some explaining to do it seems.

I hope there's a positive way out for Everton , there has to be.

UTFTs!

It does and doubtless they'll be watching to see how city fare in legal terms
but when it comes to buying a club, they may not want a bargain but they aren't idiots, they'll do their due diligence.
And when it comes to Everton, they'll get naming rights to the new stadium. The name wont be used in the Euros but it will be associated with the ground.

I honestly feel that there are massive strings and conditions attached to clearing some of the loans the club owes.
Maybe too many strings when you compare us to the likes of Newcastle.

We're still a well known name,
we still have a global and strong local fan base
we have a new iconic stadium at 75% completion.
we have been trying to come within FFP for the past 3 years meaning if we can avoid major trouble next week we should have a clear runway to start building in the right direction.
And we finally look like we might have a passable football structure.

All this should make us a sought after commodity but the fact that only 777 seem to be serious buyers raises all sorts of questions about where they are getting their money. Are 777 even going to be a clean break from everything thats gone on.
And what else is holding up serious interest from the big players?

Well some of it seems to come from them leveraging loans against a profitable insurance company they own (up to about $1bn now I read).

the rest? Who knows?

and what internet rate are they charging the club?
It seems they've no real fixed assets other than variables and they're seemingly in [Poor language removed] creek , with no paddles left. Based on what the media have been putting out.

This seems like a real Trojan Horse deal for Everton.

What does the Mosh, know and who really knows?

I dont see how the FCA and EPL and FA could approve, this deal.

UTFTs!

I'd think the opposite is more likely. The more the price drops, the more it becomes of interest to bottom dredgers as like happened with Portsmouth. Anyone with the money to move the club forward (ie stadium and surrounding areas completion, training ground improvement, better management and players, improved back end people and retail setup) will see that requires significant investment that makes the initial purchase price relatively insignificant. Yes, there's a decent chance of eventual significant profit to be made if successful, but someone doing this on the cheap is going to most likely fail badly.
Good sense, and pray Everton take heed.

Nobody knows how this will play out. I'm certain there are many groups globally who are actively looking to purchase a premier league club at this time, particularly as it has been forecast that the TV streaming landscape is about to change and there will be huge increase in what clubs receive from TV streaming rights.

This is why there is a big American presence in the premier league, and many others who are trying to get in on the act. Big money to be made.

At this time, Everton would be a very attractive aquisition, so the idea that 777 are the only interested party doesn't fly with me.

My theory is that Moshiri and Usmanov were eyeing the Super League, and came into Everton with the intention of quickly elevating the club on and off the pitch within a short window, hence the stadium and chucking money at it. If you go back and read, Everton and West Ham were also invited to this Super League.

The pandemic, the backlash from the Super League and the Ukraine situation put paid to their plans, hence why we are at this point now.

This is just my opinion and how I try to make sense of it all.
Good theories , it's aka to an Iain Flemming novel.

God only knows, the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back