Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still voted unsure until we see how the sale pans out and it's structure.
What guarantees are they bringing.

There's way too much negativeness being repeated in the media.

Plus side would be
1) Dransfields expertise & the recruitment team they have.
2) They are not Moshiri & Kenwright.
Positive perspective.

It doesn’t really matter what we think, none of us know how serious things are. There’s no evidence Moshiri has the means to keep us afloat.

Loans piled on loans to pay wages isn’t exactly a sign of stability.
Providence, fate and what fibe mess , BK and The Mosh, have name and made the clubs position in jeopardy, on all fronts.

Screwed if they take over
Screwed if they don't
We are screwed.

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 21.54.03.webp

Compare that to Newcastle tho 305m. How can you justify a 1 billion price tag compared to that
I wouldn’t disagree it looks way off. But they were a basket case too ant the time and their stadium, whilst big, will need upgrades to it too. Debts is the bigger issue, so Ashley turned out to be not that bad after all!

I wouldn’t disagree it looks way off. But they were a basket case too ant the time and their stadium, whilst big, will need upgrades to it too. Debts is the bigger issue, so Ashley turned out to be not that bad after all!
Say what you want about him but he left them with a straight set of books unlike seasoned accountant Farhad Moshiri will do with us.

Say what you want about him but he left them with a straight set of books unlike seasoned accountant Farhad Moshiri will do with us.

Would you have swapped our dire books for 2x relegations and no investment ?

Had Moshiri done what MA did at Newcastle the bed sheets would have been out after 2 seasons in.

You all wanted investment and you got it. Unfortunately the investment was wasted by poor DOFs and a meddling BK.

Would you have swapped our dire books for 2x relegations and no investment ?

Had Moshiri done what MA did at Newcastle the bed sheets would have been out after 2 seasons in.

You all wanted investment and you got it. Unfortunately the investment was wasted by poor DOFs and a meddling BK.
He didn't have to keep BK on though did he, also it was him that brought in the likes of Kia Joorabchian who is the real culprit behind a lot of our transfer issues imo. If the DoF's had been in charge of spending, we might actually have seen some order to proceedings. None of that has anything to do with his general poor running of the club as a business, he is the owner and the buck stops with him at the end of the day. BK is nothing more than a tinpot little grifter who owns 1.2% of the shares and we are supposed to believe he is running rings around a Russian Oligarch and his bagman? don't make me laugh pal, Moshiri is an utter joke of an individual, even Usmanov want's his £400m+ back that he lent in the first place.

Was unsure, now I am against it. We might as well go into administration now and perhaps get new owners who can offer us the support we need. Rather than let these cowboys limp along with us until the ground is built and then either sell us for a profit, or, keep the stadium and charge us rent while also leasing it out for concerts etc.

According to the Daily Mail and The Mirror, the hearing by an independent commission into Everton's alleged breaches of Premier League Profitability and Sustainability rules began behind closed doors this week.

The Mail's lead journalist when it comes to stories about the club's financial dealings and the potential for legal challenges from rival clubs, Matt Hughes, and the Mirror's David Maddock claim that the hearing is already underway "in secret".

Both report that opening submissions from club representatives and the League were made yesterday and that the hearing is expected to conclude next week. A date of 25 October had originally been mooted by media outlets for when Everton would have learned the ruling from the panel.

However, the report suggests that the Premier League aren't expected to publish the verdict and any penalties they may exact on Everton based on the the tribunal's recommendations until "some point next month".

Article continues below video content

Hughes continues: "Such is the level of secrecy surrounding the process that senior figures at Everton were unaware that the hearing had begun when contacted by Mail Sport earlier today."

Everton's case was referred by the Premier League to the commission in March following the publication of the club's annual accounts for the 2021-22 financial year.

The League are believed to have found the Blues in breach of spending rules, with some sources speculating that it pertained to a single infraction, possibly related to taxes.

There has been no indication of the severity of the punishment the club could be handed but the consenus is that it could range from a hefty fine (thought unlikely given that the League's financial rules are imposed to protect the fiscal health of its member clubs) to a points deduction, with a transfer embargo also among the possibilities.

For their part, Everton have insisted that they are confident they have remained compliant with Premier League rules and are expected to point out to the commission that their transfer dealings and expenditure have been under overseen by the League since the summer of 2021.

Yeah, this is the #1 reason I expect 777 to be a step up from Moshiri. 777 only gets something out of this if they make money, and they cant make that money if we are relegated. For all the sketchy stuff about them, they are much more motivated than the current buffoon.
Even worse wide boys than the asset theft brothers who currently own us. The PL is broadly a disgrace.

Was unsure, now I am against it. We might as well go into administration now and perhaps get new owners who can offer us the support we need. Rather than let these cowboys limp along with us until the ground is built and then either sell us for a profit, or, keep the stadium and charge us rent while also leasing it out for concerts etc.
I have this picture in my head that they will turn the stadium into a massive electronic billboard basically, great for club income and the coffers but will look 'kin awful.

He didn't have to keep BK on though did he, also it was him that brought in the likes of Kia Joorabchian who is real culprit behind a lot of our transfer issues imo. If the DoF's had been in charge of spending, we might actually have seen some order to proceedings. None of that has anything to do with his general poor running of the club as a business, he is the owner and the buck stops with him at the end of the day. BK is nothing more than a tinpot little grifter who owns 1.2% of the shares and we are supposed to believe he is running rings around a Russian Oligarch and his bagman? don't make me laugh pal, Moshiri is an utter joke of an individual, even Usmanov want's his £400m+ back that he lent in the first place.

A lot of speculation in this post to unwrap Mr Buttle.

1. "He didn't have to keep BK on though"

How do you know this ?

2. "it was him that brought in the likes of Kia Joorabchian"

Any proof of this ? I'm sure BK was close to Kia years prior to Moshiri's arrival.

3. "If the DoF's had been in charge of spending, we might actually have seen some order to proceedings"

Big Kev Thelwell seems to be doing just fine currently - I think Walsh and Brands get a lot of slack from the fans. Believing Moshiri or Kia signed the likes of Moise Kean, Sandro Ramirez, Michael Keane etc. is heavy lifting imo.

4. "even Usmanov want's his £400m+ back that he lent in the first place"

Any proof of this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back