Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure I read somewhere that Dransfield is due to leave his job with 777 🤔🤔🤔
Quite an important thing to put out there given he’s one of the few positive figures in their setup- can you find where you read it?

Latest I can see on him is that him and Wander are due in Brazil for meetings so nothing appears imminent.
B5F0E150-561C-4378-B7AA-FC7F5CECB9A6.webp

When you're starving, I guess you'll eat anything.

So far, all we've been offered is a bit of moldy cheese on dodgy toast.

Re: the vote. Stick with our current crappy diet or take a chance on what's on the table?

This is where we are at.

Would you have swapped our dire books for 2x relegations and no investment ?

Had Moshiri done what MA did at Newcastle the bed sheets would have been out after 2 seasons in.

You all wanted investment and you got it. Unfortunately the investment was wasted by poor DOFs and a meddling BK.
Agree. They were on their way to their 3rd relegation when he left as well. Howe showed what can be done over the short term with a modest transfer kitty spent smartly.

A lot of speculation in this post to unwrap Mr Buttle.

1. "He didn't have to keep BK on though"

How do you know this ?

2. "it was him that brought in the likes of Kia Joorabchian"

Any proof of this ? I'm sure BK was close to Kia years prior to Moshiri's arrival.

3. "If the DoF's had been in charge of spending, we might actually have seen some order to proceedings"

Big Kev Thelwell seems to be doing just fine currently - I think Walsh and Brands get a lot of slack from the fans. Believing Moshiri or Kia signed the likes of Moise Kean, Sandro Ramirez, Michael Keane etc. is heavy lifting imo.

4. "even Usmanov want's his £400m+ back that he lent in the first place"

Any proof of this ?
1. He is the owner and he can appoint who he wants as chair, he chose to keep Kenwright for whatever reason.
2. Numerous reports have stated numerous times about the links between the two and I don't doubt BK may have crossed paths with him previously either as he seems to get everywhere.
3. 50/50 on Thelwell, as for the other transfers, tbh I don't think we will ever find out who signed who and it's pointless speculating tbh.
4. It's been mentioned in a few of the articles recently on us in regards to debt and finance.

99 % of what we read on 777 is stuff designed to get clicks from Evertonians or complete conjecture.

The salient facts are:

- We will, as things stand, go into administration without a takeover in next few years
- We cannot be bought with debt, leveraged buyouts are not allowed
- If 777 do not have the money, they will not pass the required criteria and no takeover will happen
- Moshiri will sell to whoever he wants, we unfortunately, do not have a say

On a personal note for me if they do have the money, then I welcome them as at least they will have people who know how to run a modern football club in Spor and Dransfield.

If they don't have the money then we'll all have to pray someone else comes in for us soon.

Originally voted unsure.
Now it's a hard no.

Ultimately, it makes no difference. The owner (or his rep if you prefer) has announced his intention to sell to 777.

The owner is unable to access money they had previously.

Without new owners, administration is inevitable. With 777 it's still a possibility.

The only hope is that if they fail any of the regulatory checks the price is dropped so far that other, more attractive buyers emerge.

I'm actually still really annoyed at the rights and media gang scuppering the MSP deal. I'd love to expose who they are, I'm convinced Lazarus is involved.

Horrible old knobhead.

Would you have swapped our dire books for 2x relegations and no investment ?

Had Moshiri done what MA did at Newcastle the bed sheets would have been out after 2 seasons in.

You all wanted investment and you got it. Unfortunately the investment was wasted by poor DOFs and a meddling BK.
That’s a fair question.

there is of course a great similarity. Both Ashley and Moshiri did absolutely nothing to grow the commercials at theif, and in both cases this had a great impact.

That daily fail article claims Everton representatives have made opening submissions to the hearing.

Yet a few paragraphs on, it is claimed Everton s senior figures did not know about it.

I hate it when they say that. What is meant by senior figures? The chief exec? The chairman? The manager? The head chef?

We are lost and adrift in the river of misfortune , and in severe danger of being swept out to the sea of doom. But that log we espy as a means of safety , is actually the back of a large , hungry and particularly nasty alligator.
Beware !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back