777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane Godfrey and Holgate bring us in around 30m would rather do that and promote a young CB to the first team squad
The problem is that if everyone knows we're on the brink of administration, no one offers fair market value on any of our assets. An interested club would offer us five million for the pair, and drag their feet on the negotiation hoping to get the pair for 7.5 million once we have no other choice but to sell. They would also lowball the players on wages if it turned out the contracts had relegation clauses, because administration always sends us down.

Your second post is probably a better reflection of what we might get for them in a situation that was not a fire sale.

I'd say more like 10m

If we are on the brink of administration, one or two of our good players will be sold, because they are players teams will want to buy. No one is going to come in and overpay for our surplus players if they know we are desperate for cash.
Then for me Onana is the one to get rid of, he will bring in over 30mil

Nah, not Onana, Dom or any of our starters tbh. Surely we dont need to sell anyone other than the likes of Keane, Godfrey, Holgate now.

We do need to bring in a fit reliable defender or two though, and start giving minutes to our young lads when we are 3:0 up in games :D. Loan, Thelwell Special or an old cheese to tide us over in the short term. But deffo no big changes imo.

Ok 20m, Godfrey 10m, Keane Holgate 5m each.

Or am i still being a tit with them evaluations?

You have to factor in wages. These guys aren't leaving for a lower pay packet, or else Holgate would already have been sold.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back