777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely do not want them anywhere near us, had enough of absolute phoneys running the club, seriously think administration opens up the club to a lot more potential in terms of buyers, it's got to the point where I want that iranian 'see you next tuesday' to make as little back as possible.

The anticipated £500 million takeover of Everton by 777 Partners appears to be on the brink of collapse, with financial hurdles threatening to drown the deal. The Bermuda Monetary Authority's move to place 777Re, a subsidiary of the American company, under administration has blocked access to approximately £2.4 billion crucial for the completion of the takeover.

A large delegation from 777 at the game tonight according to the echo

The anticipated £500 million takeover of Everton by 777 Partners appears to be on the brink of collapse, with financial hurdles threatening to drown the deal. The Bermuda Monetary Authority's move to place 777Re, a subsidiary of the American company, under administration has blocked access to approximately £2.4 billion crucial for the completion of the takeover.

lol lol lol

He couldn't find a more unreliable 'journalist' if he tried

He couldn't find a more unreliable 'journalist' if he tried
1705518487572.webp

'

I think this allegation of unpaid players at Liege is the get-out the PL need really. It's a clear cut matter of fact: either Hayden is lying or mistaken and the players have been paid on time at all times, in which case it is an easy thing for 777 to prove, or they have failed to pay players elsewhere and that should be an instant disqualification for owning us.

Give them 24 hours to prove they made payroll and if they can't veto. It's that simple. Then at least we can move on, and if there's any blowback on them the PL can state, rightly, it was impossible to approve them given the evidence.
agree mate. we need a solution here as this is going pear shaped

777’s confidence that they will get approval by the premier league to be our new owners is bizarre it’s like if I murdered someone and it got caught on CCTV and my DNA was all over the crime scene and 5 independent witnesses said I killed the person and I turned around and said I didn’t do it and I expect to be found not guilty. It’s pure fantasy.

Yeah, where are they getting this BMA moving to place 777 RE in administration. Absolutely no link to it in any article, and the original article they link to has no mention of it. The BMA website has notices, news, etc and has no mention of this, despite notices of revoking of status of financial penalties on other companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back