777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
News this morning that Flair airlines, partially owned by 777 partners owes the Canadian government $67 million in taxes. If they don't pay, the government will seize their assets. Hmmmm.

It is unsecured according to media reports, which jibes with the fact that we don’t have free assets to lend against
Apparently they have piggy backed on the existing R&MF agreement. I presume that means, in simple terms, that 777 have lent us the money via R&MF and therefore they have the same security. Although 777s security would be junior to R&MF so whilst it's secured, the R&MF debt would be settled first in the event of Administration.

It is unsecured according to media reports, which jibes with the fact that we don’t have free assets to lend against
They could take a 2nd or 3rd charge on the stadium or a floating charge against the club.

Inconceivable that their loan/s are not secured in some way.

Apparently they have piggy backed on the existing R&MF agreement. I presume that means, in simple terms, that 777 have lent us the money via R&MF and therefore they have the same security. Although 777s security would be junior to R&MF so whilst it's secured, the R&MF debt would be settled first in the event of Administration.

The RMF loans are secured against future PL payments, right?

Agree with this, in principle they hold a 2nd Charge or even 3rd or 4th so they would be down the pecking order in those terms, however they seem to be taking the bigger risk as surely if Administration does occur there would not be much to distribute or is this the hope on purchase price?

its all so murky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back