777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like a done deal...not sure what it means long term for the football club but I guess 777 wouldn't want us to go into administration anytime soon, at least until they manage to get their money and more out of the club....that could take some time. They must be funding 100% of the stadium as I don't see how could we be losing so much money on interests alone.

I fear for stadium ownership under them, I really do.

Why does the decision on their ownership have anything to do with the appeal?

The two issues are not connected at all. And why can't they deal with both at the same time?
That fella has absolutely no clue what he’s talking about half the time. Wastes most of his presser questions asking Dyche what he thinks of things happening to other teams. They uses his next question to ask the same thing. And Dyche barely contains his disdain.

Everton's 20/21 accounts state: -

operating expenses were 205 mil

lets say that its now 200 mil

thats approximately just under 17 mil every month for the club to operate

why does it seem like they are giving us 30 mil every month? this makes no sense

if they have invested 180 mil so far at 17 mil per month it means they have been funding us for just over 10 months

the sale was announced in September 2023 - just over 4 months ago

something isn't adding up here

180 mil in 4 1/2 months seems excessive
They are also paying the outstanding stadium payments I believe

Nah I don't, they are yanks so imo they will see the stadium as a giant billboard like most US stadiums are, how much of that revenue the club see's back is another question though.

Yeah but these aren't your ordinary, mega-rich Yanks that own other American sports teams. This lot are a bunch of cowboys who will do anything it seems to make a few bucks.

Seems to me we’re Donald ducked with or without these cowboys - another £30 mill loaned from them just to keep the lights on, and yet the PL cba to decide if they are ok or not (clearly they are not but when has that ever stopped them!).

I really fear that Afc Everton is very close to being a thing.

Why does the decision on their ownership have anything to do with the appeal?

The two issues are not connected at all. And why can't they deal with both at the same time?
That makes no sense at all. This is all coming from 777 so it sounds like flannel to deflect from their failure to pass the OAD test. Sounds not unlike their strategy in Belgium where they made themselves so essential to the survival of the club that the regulator had no choice but to approve. I fear that’s happening here with all their public updates on how much money they’re giving us.

I don't to be honest. It will be the key commercial asset for them going forward

I've never really understood the idea it would be sold and rented etc. It makes no sense to me.
Same, if they can sort out the club financially, reduce the wage bill to a sensible % income and improve the squad in time to move to BMD, there'll be additional revenue to improve it further.

They'll then have a club/group of clubs perfect for someone to buy making a huge profit.

That makes no sense at all. This is all coming from 777 so it sounds like flannel to deflect from their failure to pass the OAD test. Sounds not unlike their strategy in Belgium where they made themselves so essential to the survival of the club that the regulator had no choice but to approve. I fear that’s happening here with all their public updates on how much money they’re giving us.
The PL are a bit different and given what they think of us they won't hesitate to tell 777 to do one regardless.

I don’t think it would be in their interests to not invest in the club if they do end up taking over
However dodgy they look with payments and constantly being sued in court, they seem to be trying to improve every team they've fully taken over.

Genoa the best example, mid table now and look to have made some decent signing this window, which gives me hope they will invest in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back