777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

More damning revelations about Josh Wan (k) der and 777 Partners.

Fans of Hertha Berlin are not impressed!

View attachment 244661

soon to be us mark my works

More damning revelations about Josh Wan (k) der and 777 Partners.
Another personal vendetta hit piece, would love to know what 777 have done to this source for them to keep doing this?

Another personal vendetta hit piece, would love to know what 777 have done to this source for them to keep doing this?
You think this is a personal vendetta? Holy Smoke !!!
These guys have been unearthing all manner of detail on the shadiness of 777, a tsunami of law suits against a mob who are trying to buy our club... and you think it's a vendetta ???

You think this is a personal vendetta? Holy Smoke !!!
These guys have been unearthing all manner of detail on the shadiness of 777, a tsunami of law suits against a mob who are trying to buy our club... and you think it's a vendetta ???
They have exposed some concerning stuff, of course they have. But at the same time when they are reverting to trivial tenancy disputes for more DAMNING REVELATIONS it does come across a bit agenda-y, and it kind of damages the credibility of the less trivial reporting they've been doing.

They have exposed some concerning stuff, of course they have. But at the same time when they are reverting to trivial tenancy disputes for more DAMNING REVELATIONS it does come across a bit agenda-y, and it kind of damages the credibility of the less trivial reporting they've been doing.
If they have an agenda, I hope it is to help protect our club from falling into the wrong hands.

If they have an agenda, I hope it is to help protect our club from falling into the wrong hands.
Sure, absolutely, and scrutiny is obviously important, but when so much of it is coming from one source it's also relevant to scrutinise the scrutiny for objectivity. I'm not accusing them of anything, just maintaining my regular dose of scepticism towards all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back