777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly it can be more difficulty to facilitate a sale with more creditors as opposed to Moshiri putting the money in as debt or equity.

Especially if the value of the club (relegation) plummets.

If the club stays in the PL, it's probably not relevant.
As long as they all get their money back, plus any interest/ early repayment charges, in line with their respective agreements then I don't see it as being a major issue.

Obviously relegation is a huge problem and if that happened then Moshiri/A.N.Other Owner would be looking to re-structure that debt to avoid Administration. Regardless, any new owner would surely be looking to do that anyway so that we have a single mortgage, at a lower interest rate, covering the stadium financing. Increased revenue from the stadium should cover that 'mortgage' if a low enough rate can be secured.

If they want to limit the impact on club finances then they could use some of their own capital to pay down the stadium debt and take it as additional shares or an interst free shareholder loan perhaps. They'd obviously be looking at Stadium Sponsorship though to also help with that but given the struggles other clubs have then it's not guaranteed.

The biggest hurdle is what Moshiri is asking for. If he wants £500-£600m one would assume he's going to write off his shareholder loans for that amount. But even so, it's still vastly over-priced in my opinion. He should be looking at £100-£300m whilst also writing off all his non-stadium related loans. The extent of what he can realistically demand will depend on what other non-stadium related debt we have.

Scumbags.

Dissapointing if they end up sealing a deal. Come on Cahill find us an arab man with lots of oil.
Or woman
Screenshot_20240214_200021.webp

As long as they all get their money back, plus any interest/ early repayment charges, in line with their respective agreements then I don't see it as being a major issue.

Obviously relegation is a huge problem and if that happened then Moshiri/A.N.Other Owner would be looking to re-structure that debt to avoid Administration. Regardless, any new owner would surely be looking to do that anyway so that we have a single mortgage, at a lower interest rate, covering the stadium financing. Increased revenue from the stadium should cover that 'mortgage' if a low enough rate can be secured.

If they want to limit the impact on club finances then they could use some of their own capital to pay down the stadium debt and take it as additional shares or an interst free shareholder loan perhaps. They'd obviously be looking at Stadium Sponsorship though to also help with that but given the struggles other clubs have then it's not guaranteed.

The biggest hurdle is what Moshiri is asking for. If he wants £500-£600m one would assume he's going to write off his shareholder loans for that amount. But even so, it's still vastly over-priced in my opinion. He should be looking at £100-£300m whilst also writing off all his non-stadium related loans. The extent of what he can realistically demand will depend on what other non-stadium related debt we have.
That's sorta what I'm saying, if Moshiri put the money in it would be easier to facilitate a sale at a lower amount (and one of the reasons why he hasn't put more money in). The club is leveraged, it will take serious money (that 777 don't have) to re-capitalize the business.

There appears to be a large number of people with a grudge against 777.
I wonder why 🤔
This is way beyond simply anything to do with their funding, this guy has gone out his way, with the help of Josimar, to put a negative story on them even for the most minor of things like the company has done something to him on a personal level

This is way beyond simply anything to do with their funding, this guy has gone out his way, with the help of Josimar, to put a negative story on them even for the most minor of things like the company has done something to him on a personal level
Nar, I think they just know how utterly shady they are and they want the whole world to know.

It does seem personal, but they keep shouting and nobody is really listening.

He’s a journalist and the group he’s reporting on are extremely disreputable.
It’s one of the things journalists are valued for , exposing unsavoury characters like 777 for what they are before they cause more damage and misery.

I still have seen nothing to believe there is an alternative buyer out there ready to buy the club if this doesn't complete.

So for that reason I still think we need this to happen. But we at least need an answer asap. The league seem incapable of even making a decision these days, never mind governing the game properly.

I still have seen nothing to believe there is an alternative buyer out there ready to buy the club if this doesn't complete.

So for that reason I still think we need this to happen. But we at least need an answer asap. The league seem incapable of even making a decision these days, never mind governing the game properly.
I think we would get another buyer but makes it more difficult with 777 loans.

Worry is a potential buyer might take a gamble if the 777 deal gets rejected by the Premier League and let us go into adminstration before making a move to acquire us.
I dont think moshiri would do that but would be very similar to ashley at newcastle he would just put money in to keep us going that is it. Maybe look into 777 doing what united have done or another

Worry is a potential buyer might take a gamble if the 777 deal gets rejected by the Premier League and let us go into adminstration before making a move to acquire us.

Moshiri would be stupid to allow that to happen, and there would be more than one interested party if the price comes down.

Time is not on our side, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back