777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it, what does Moshiri even do these days other than not run Everton? He left USM, and I've not heard of him doing anything else. If all he does all day is sit about in his velvet jacket on a yacht maybe he couldn't give two hoots about reputational damage.
He’s almost 70. Could be that he’s no longer that arsed and wants to just chill out in Monaco for the rest of his days

All other potential suitors are waiting for this to fall through so they can force a cut price deal. Many of them will be banking on us going into administration also.

All other potential suitors are waiting for this to fall through so they can force a cut price deal. Many of them will be banking on us going into administration also.
Can you blame them though, the first thing they are going to need to do is payout hundreds of millions of pounds to clear someone else's debts. The last thing they are going to want is to pay Moshiri's over inflated asking price on top of it.

Why not? How many times in 8 years did Moshiri put out stuff to fans? We moan about wanting open communication but shut it down if it’s not something we want to hear
Ill rephrase mate, i dont think owners should come out and try and score points on social media particularly, its stupid futile and open ended - there is no end to social media, therefore as a method of communication it never ends and you will always loose. Its bad decision making.

Are you joking on Moshiri, how many times has he gone Sky Sports, Talksport, talked about Voodoo, went rogue and caused mini riots by going on media, not forgetting "if we need a striker we will get a striker" and "the club is definitely not for sale" interview with the FAB.

The clubs reputation is in the bin, last thing we need is any owner or potential new owner scoring points over Social Media - we need to try and reclaim part of our distinguished reputation because our owner has made us a joke, we dont need more of the same.

Frankly i dont want owners influenced by fans either - we've had far too much of that, i want them be competent and have a bit of dignity i actually want them to be irrelevant and not cultivate a media profile.

Its not binary by the way, you can communicate a message, but also not have to do it over a platform like Twitter or similar platform - what owner do you admire in PL football who do that.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back