Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will have gone bump before the PL make a decision , especially if they are waiting to raise monies off Everton to save the rest of their football investments, as reports have suggested.
Maybe that's what the PL are hoping, maybe they got some insider info that 777 were heading for a fall and if they could just drag the process a little longer than normal they would probably crash (not that any of this is good for us btw)

To me it seems clear that the PL clearly don’t like the look of them but can’t find a reason to bin them off.

What that does tell me is that Moshiri is the clown we all know him to be because he’s found a buyer with no real ability to run a football club. If the reports are true and the money Moshiri receives is linked to our performances on the field then you’d think he’d want to sell to someone competent for that reason alone, even if he doesn’t have any fondness for us after his years of owning us.

Mosh should get a new buyer & tell the Prem to bin 777 away - its been going on far too long .... & they are skint = bad news .....

Moshiri could tell them to do one any time he wants. He won’t because he’s a little shitbag and thinks these are his get out of jail card that will offer him the best deal. Amazingly hasn’t actually clocked on that they don’t have a penny to their name.

Moshiri could tell them to do one any time he wants. He won’t because he’s a little shitbag and thinks these are his get out of jail card that will offer him the best deal. Amazingly hasn’t actually clocked on that they don’t have a penny to their name.
He has accepted loans as the prem have dragged their feet over this stupid takeover which will bite the dust ....

To me it seems clear that the PL clearly don’t like the look of them but can’t find a reason to bin them off.

What that does tell me is that Moshiri is the clown we all know him to be because he’s found a buyer with no real ability to run a football club. If the reports are true and the money Moshiri receives is linked to our performances on the field then you’d think he’d want to sell to someone competent for that reason alone, even if he doesn’t have any fondness for us after his years of owning us.
The clubs they have taken over & their debts should be enough for the Prem 3 months?

The clubs they have taken over & their debts should be enough for the Prem 3 months?
I don’t think the PL can actually prevent them from taking over.

I think all they can say is “you haven’t satisfied us you are fit and proper…yet” and ask them to come back with further info.

I don’t think the PL can actually prevent them from taking over.

I think all they can say is “you haven’t satisfied us you are fit and proper…yet” and ask them to come back with further info.
If they dont fit the criteria finacialy - the can & will - they are missing vital documents from 777 surprised = no

If they dont fit the criteria finacialy - the can & will - they are missing vital documents from 777 surprised = no
Is there a specific criteria?

I don’t see how you can stop someone buying a private business especially when the Financial Conduct Authority has approved them from a financial angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back