Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months to make a decision on a takeover
3 months to make a decision on a single charge

And they think they don't need regulating and they're doing a fine job by themselves lol

Then add the fact that they pulled the entire fabricated process and punishments out of their arses, just to try and get ahead of any impending government regulation, to show how excellent they were at being poacher and gamekeeper?!?

Honestly mate, I’ve never seen a more cast iron case made for independent government regulation by the company running scared from said regulation.

I hope the entire house of cards collapses on them.

Then add the fact that they pulled the entire fabricated process and punishments out of their arses, just to try and get ahead of any impending government regulation, to show how excellent they were at being poacher and gamekeeper?!?

Honestly mate, I’ve never seen a more cast iron case made for independent government regulation by the company running scared from said regulation.

I hope the entire house of cards collapses on them.

They've proved beyond all doubt that they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery

It's not the league, he likely has an exclusivity agreement with 777 that would prevent him from signing a deal with another party, subject to limitations and time that was agreed upon by the two.
I like this new theory that Moshiri has played multiple investor groups to finance the stadium like some kind of genius con-man.

It does run contrary to all other evidence of him being an idiot when it comes to running a football club, but it's fun.

I like this new theory that Moshiri has played multiple investor groups to finance the stadium like some kind of genius con-man.

It does run contrary to all other evidence of him being an idiot when it comes to running a football club, but it's fun.
I doubt it’s intentional but it sure worked out that way.

The Esk guy is correct in this instance.

Myers just continuing with his SSN hat.

Fans have the right to question ownership of their (and yes it's ours) football club.

This "oh they've already given the club £xxxm they must be fine" is a load of nonsense.

There is nothing stopping 777 producing any evidence to counteract any of the 'bad' stories that have come out and are continuing to come out, especially around their existing football club ownership.

They're not under NDA or legal requirement not to produce any accounts publicly to reassure fans.

But they won't because they're crooked as hell.

what’s this mean mate?

So David Dean, has a prestige reputation at the heart of PL history and development, he’d be respected and revered in football and football lobbying level.. 777 will have him on a “consultancy fee” and he will be seen to be attached to them and advocate for them as good lids.

Essentially they pay Dean, to be seen with them, makes them look legitimate in the hope of swaying the powers that be that 5hey cowboys. - which they are.

The fact they think they need it, is essentially the, admitting that they are actually not credible mate.

So David Dean, has a prestige reputation at the heart of PL history and development, he’d be respected and revered in football and football lobbying level.. 777 will have him on a “consultancy fee” and he will be seen to be attached to them and advocate for them as good lids.

Essentially they pay Dean, to be seen with them, makes them look legitimate in the hope of swaying the powers that be that 5hey cowboys. - which they are.

The fact they think they need it, is essentially the, admitting that they are actually not credible mate.
Given his ties to Moshiri it would surely make more sense if he was in Moshs pocket and he was the 1 pulling the strings for that sweet sale money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back