Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again you have to look at the details, not the headlines...they have been issues with late payments indeed for the last 2 months but in each case for very different reasons...dont be fooled by the headlines especially when looking at it from abroad with probably badly translated pieces that sound very alarming. I am not saying that they have done wonders for liege, but I am saying that they will not be going bankrupt any time soon. I wouldn't say that a multi billion business is a bad operator...they obviously doing stuff right to grow the business...dont get me wrong, I would prefer if the PL says no and we have other people with a better pedigree out there for our club and more money to at least be able to clear the huge debt from day one...however that's probably unlikely as not many billionaires out there wants to own a football club.
What information should I be looking at then? What details are you talking about?

Because you're telling me to not look at any of the bad information, and not specifying what the good information is.

Not paying salaries, taxes, transfer fees...those are all cash flow issues.

Isaac Hayden speaks English, by the way. He was pretty clear in his comments.

Having a lot of money does not make you a good operator.

Surely moshiri would be able to contact the PL and tell them he has a different interested party that wants in, if they reject 777.
As corrupt as the PL is, i am hoping this delay is down to serious red flags being raised that they arent happy with.

Surely moshiri would be able to contact the PL and tell them he has a different interested party that wants in, if they reject 777.
As corrupt as the PL is, i am hoping this delay is down to serious red flags being raised that they arent happy with.

It's not the league, he likely has an exclusivity agreement with 777 that would prevent him from signing a deal with another party, subject to limitations and time that was agreed upon by the two.

Yes, Moshiri can pull it. From what I can gather from the rules the PL won't reject them, just refuse to pass them, so the plug either needs to be pulled by 777 or most likely Moshiri himself.

He must be aware by now 777 are very unlikely to pass otherwise they'd have done so by now.

Yes, Moshiri can pull it. From what I can gather from the rules the PL won't reject them, just refuse to pass them, so the plug either needs to be pulled by 777 or most likely Moshiri himself.

He must be aware by now 777 are very unlikely to pass otherwise they'd have done so by now.
It would appear that up to this point they have not been able to provide sufficient assurances to meet the criteria the PL have set.
Either they are still hopeful they can provide the necessary evidence or ( perhaps more likely ) they are hoping they can force the issue in their favour by appearing to be de facto owners , putting large sums into the club and being seen attending matches.
Hope the PL stand firm , they are clearly unsuitable owners , little more than fiscal parasites in my opinion.

23 weeks tomorrow since Moshiris letter outlining the 777 bid….

23 weeks for the premier league to decide if they are fit and proper…..almost half a , I mean cmon ffs.

Yet another clusterfuch on moshiri and the PLs watch, it’s like starving a hostage to death, we’re in limbo along with the farce of the points deduction appeal.

This is the situation you get when the people and organisation deciding which owners/bidders are fit and proper aren’t fit and proper themselves.

23 weeks tomorrow since Moshiris letter outlining the 777 bid….

23 weeks for the premier league to decide if they are fit and proper…..almost half a , I mean cmon ffs.

Yet another clusterfuch on moshiri and the PLs watch, it’s like starving a hostage to death, we’re in limbo along with the farce of the points deduction appeal.

This is the situation you get when the people and organisation deciding which owners/bidders are fit and proper aren’t fit and proper themselves.

6 months to make a decision on a takeover
3 months to make a decision on a single charge

And they think they don't need regulating and they're doing a fine job by themselves lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back